Fizik Aliante Gamma XM Saddle K:IUM Rails Black (Fabulous condition – pics)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Fizik Aliante Gamma XM Saddle K:IUM Rails Black (Fabulous condition – pics)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Fizik Aliante Gamma XM Saddle K:IUM Rails Black (Fabulous condition – pics)
  • Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Really nice comfortable saddle especially for those epic rides!
    Bought in the summer for a trip to France and ridden on three or four all day rides where I needed some extra comfort.
    Left it on when I got home as it was so nice. All in all ridden a dozen times at the most and looks virtually as it did the day I bought it! (Flash photos don’t do it justice ignore the reflections there is no rubbing to the cover)

Size: 265x138mm
    Weight: 259g

Sold the bike I had it fitted to and new bike has a very nice saddle included. Knowing me this will now sit in my spares box unless I make an effort on the one in one out front.

Very nice saddle which oozes quality. Rear “FIZIK” silver clip cover is missing from the photos as it had a saddle bag attached and I forgot to put it back in. This will be refitted before posting.
    There is a tiny bit of graphic rubbed(see pic) but you will be buying essentially an as new saddle.

Cheapest I can find a black (note not white) one for is here:
    Linky

Feel free to comment if I have missed any January sale offers – I won’t complain to the mods!!
    I paid £89.99.

Got to pay to postage so looking for £55 posted.
    PayPal gift or bank transfer

My other (original & older) saddle from this bike was sold on here 4 weeks ago. Please see comments here (this one is in even better nick!):
    Linky

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Fizik Aliante Gamma XM Saddle K:IUM Rails Black (Fabulous condition – pics)’ is closed to new replies.