Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Fit on Planet X winter bibs?
  • disco_stu
    Free Member

I normally use 3/4 bibs in the winter but I’m getting old & soft so need a full length set for winter road rides – the ones on Planet X seem a good price, what’s the fit like on them?
    I’m XL in Rapha, Medium/Large in most other fits.

geomickb
    Free Member

Every single piece of clothing I own is medium but I had to get large. Felt like the “braces” were too short.

My advice would be to buy one pair of each and send one back, if you just buy one size, it is guaranteed to be the wrong one.

I have started doing this more often, it’s great to be able to compare the two different sizes. Yeah I have to pay to send the wrong one back but I have to do this when I but the wrong size and it’s still cheaper than driving somewhere to buy them.

Mick

CraigW
    Free Member

I have started doing this more often, it’s great to be able to compare the two different sizes. Yeah I have to pay to send the wrong one back but I have to do this when I but the wrong size and it’s still cheaper than driving somewhere to buy them.

Pay with Paypal, then claim a refund on the return postage cost.

Superficial
    Free Member

I really rate my 365 below-knee bibs. The zip is a bit ropey but for the price they’re great. I might buy some full length ones one of these days.

I’m 6’1, 75kg, Mine are Large and the fit is great.

edhornby

padless bibs, I’m normal height (179cm) and 73kg, medium are spot on

stevextc
    Free Member

I’m really happy and they fit as expected…

The zip is a bit ropey

Not being used to bib shorts and the zip I was very close to a painful experience when I forgot after going for a pee!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Fit on Planet X winter bibs?’ is closed to new replies.