• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • first world problem
  • showerman
    Free Member

Having spent way to much time in bed over the last 3 months between clinic and home my only issue other than getting well is
    how do i stop my shorts riding up and cutting me in half
    at home i can take a chance and go bareback but would not do that at the clinic as dragging my tools of the trade around on the floor may cause embarrassment to the staff and other patients
    looks like there is a chance i may get back to work on monday for a bit of lite relief of my problem fingers crossed.

maccruiskeen

wear a kilt

fasthaggis

or a Jalabeeb

sharkattack

I’ve started buying my boxer shorts at the local running shop. Smooth, black synthetic things. When they get soaked with sweat they stay put and and don’t turn into an angry rope. They dry quickly as well reducing nappy rash 😉

After years of suffering from a very sweaty crack, I’ve never been more comfortable.

showerman
    Free Member

nylon against my skin is so wrong on many levels i will look like that 118 advert on the tv. may go and look for silk seems a lot more up my steet.

Stupid.is
    Free Member

Try Bamboo underpants, like the nylon ones but softer. 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

So if I’m reading this right you have been to hospital and now your meat and 2 veg are a floor level???

If so you probably need to worry what happened to your legs rather than what undercrackers to wear 🙂

sharkattack

I just had to check to see what mine are, it’s 90% polyester 10% elastene.

Not very sexy, but they feel soooooo good. 2014 was my first ever really comfortable summer.

binners

Codpiece? How about the Black Russian?

showerman
    Free Member

mikesmith the professor did say long term effects to chemo would do funny things to my body dragging balls may be one of them but is not on the list as far as i can see, and one i am a little embarrassed to bring up with macmillian

MoreCashThanDash

Plus 1 for the bamboo undercrackers

DezB
    Free Member

+another for the Bamboo! I’ve got a pair for every day of the week. All in different colours 😳 😆

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘first world problem’ is closed to new replies.