First Weekend of 2013 who is riding where?

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • First Weekend of 2013 who is riding where?
  • forge197

No riding tomorrow but……
    Llandegla Sunday first ride in 4 weeks going to take 1×10 force me to but some effort in on the climbs πŸ™‚

Premier Icon Rusty Spanner
    Subscriber

Going walking instead.
    Singlespeed walking, no helmet – hardcore innit?

Nice 10 miler up to the Singing Ringing Tree & back.

mindmap3

I’ve not got much time this weekend, so it will just be a blast around Cannock (follow the dog and the last couple of sections on the monkey trail).

I’m visiting family in Sheffield this weekend so would like to take my bike but I want to be fresh for a good run on Sunday…I’ve signed up for a half marathon so need to start preparing for that properly.

On call and Mrs DBW & Mini-DBW are off to a party in the morning so that gives me a couple of hours riding from the doorstep. Whilst getting paid πŸ˜€

It’s all about the base training for me.

Saturday – 2 1/2 hour Z2 road ride.
    Sunday – 4hr Z2 road ride.

Premier Icon Pook
    Subscriber

mindmap – take the bike for a play at parkwood springs. It’s perfect for an hour’s play about.

lazybike

Club 10 saturday…club run sunday…

lazybike

It’s all about the base training for me.

Saturday – 2 1/2 hour Z2 road ride.
    Sunday – 4hr Z2 road ride. old school.. πŸ™‚

base miles on the road, but only 40 miles or so.
    Family time is also needed πŸ™‚

Premier Icon Vortexracing
    Subscriber

SS 29er tomorrow, local loop, the lee quarry Sunday morning I think

old school..

Winter miles, summer smiles! πŸ™‚

lazybike

Family time is also needed

just spent 2 weeks with mine…they’re begging me to go out!

Yetiman

My weekend ride will be this afternoon. Heading up my local hill Bennachie for a couple of hours starting around 4pm.

Mister P

Thinking of a pootle round Rutland Water with my three year old on the back of the bike on Sunday to take advantage of this unseasonally good weather.

Premier Icon Trekster
    Subscriber

Mabie on Sat, possibly with Mr SimonRalli πŸ˜†
    Post manful and other stuff not sure if I have the legs or lungs for it πŸ™„

Premier Icon fathomer
    Subscriber

I’ve been roped into playing football tomorrow, first time since April.

Sunday I’m heading to Llandegla which I’m quite looking forward to!

motozulu

Went around the dog yesterday – surprisingly good nick so going again today, tomorrow and Sunday (work Monday).

Still one chunk of the Dog closed because of damage to the trail and one or two gloopy bits but pretty damn good considering the sodden conditions.

Premier Icon timidwheeler
    Subscriber

Chilterns on Sunday. Probably a mudfest.

Premier Icon crispo
    Subscriber

Planning abit of a walk in the forest of bowland tomorrow afternoon (weather permitting).

First ride of the year is Sunday morning and planning on doing Lee and Cragg quarry. Not been up there in ages and taking a mate for his first trip there so should be a good laugh!

soma_rich

After struggling to ride to work! I will be staying in the new forest and trying to get back some level of fitness πŸ™

_tom_

No mtb for me as I’ll be drinking on Saturday night and cba to drive anywhere anyway πŸ™‚

Premier Icon FuzzyWuzzy
    Subscriber

Local trails this evening, Mendips tomorrow (wish me luck…) and road Sunday

Milkie

Not been able to ride for what seems like a month.. I’ll be blowing through my arse all the way round AC on Sunday. πŸ˜‰

70 mile loop over Hardknott and Wrynose to see where we are at after the festive season, not going to be pretty!!!!

Premier Icon grahamt1980
    Subscriber

Planning on chicksands xc stuff on Saturday, then playing at herts on Sunday. Guaranteed something will happen to stop me getting out on Sunday as I haven’t made it down there for months.

Hockey match on Sat so, if my legs still work, it will be a Peak Dawn Patrol on the SS seeking a good White Peak for a group ride.

Premier Icon bikebouy
    Subscriber

Weather dependant for me but both days will be on the bike(s)

Intend to do the “long” loop of my local trails (35k) on MrSchmancy & then one of my Medium length routes (80k) on the Roadie.

I’ve missed my Roadie, for some reason this week my hands have been flicking from the drops to the hoods as I walk around the office.. This I take as a good sign. πŸ˜€

Sidi’s on πŸ˜‰

saxabar

A spin around the Penmachno loops. A local for me, but I haven’t been in yonks. Looking forward to it!

mindmap3

Thanks Pook – forgot about that!

I could have an early morning blast before the boss wakes up and then not be too knackered for my run. Hmmmmm.

Is it full of ‘yoofs’ being by the city centre or are there normal human beings there too? I remember going to one of the BMX tracks (not Bolehills) and it was full of scroats.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘First Weekend of 2013 who is riding where?’ is closed to new replies.