Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • First Ride with my dog
  • dantsw13

Just finished my first ride with my dog, Ziggy, an 11 month old Working Cocker. 10 km of forest trails – he was loving it! Made me laugh when he fell into a lake chasing ducks too!

sandwicheater

Reported you for starting a dog post with no photo, for shame, for shame!!!

Did you accidentally run it over? Ours loved playing chicken with my front wheel on our first few rides, a mistake it has not repeated.

scunny
    Free Member

Did you accidentally run it over? Ours loved playing chicken with my front wheel on our first few rides, a mistake it has not repeated.

I’ve done this, ended up with him biting my front wheel and popping my tyre. I thought it was a bit over an over reaction till i got home and checked him over properly, massive cut to his front leg. I felt like a dirtbag for the rest of the day.

dantsw13

Sorry!!!

[/url]Untitled by danthomassw13, on Flickr[/img]

sandwicheater

Better. Nice trail and dog, win!!

dantsw13

No, didn’t run him over, although he has grazed his leg, chasing another dog, fell over on hardback as he stopped :-((

He seemed a natural on fire roads, just holding station about 15 yds in front. When he ran next to me, always about 2ft to the side.

Im doing it more with the mentality that its his walk, with me riding a bike, rather than the ride being for me.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Dog, Singletrack, tree and bluebells. Good work.

Tracey

Needs some pics, we take Fin out most days, she loves every minute of it and sulks if she has to be left at home.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘First Ride with my dog’ is closed to new replies.