Fire sale : bike split

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Fire sale : bike split

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Fire sale : bike split
  • Mondraker Foxy won What Mountain bike of the year! New down hill bike forces sale.
    Mondraker Foxy RR frameset with tapered head tube. Black and gold coloured frameset. Fox RP23 kashima coated rear shock – 140mm. 142x12mm rear maxle. Large frame – suitable for 5’ 7” to 6’ 2”. (£5k bike in 2012) £550 ono.

Marzocchi bomber 44 titanium coil forks with 15mm maxle – tapered steerer tube. 150mm with adjustable travel – Just been fully refurbished by Marzocchi having a new lock out fitted for £150. £800 fork! £230 ono.

Shimano MT 68 wheels. 26”. Set up for 142x12mm rear and 15mm front. Only used for 5 rides. No marks on them! £100 ono.

160mm shimano ctr lock floating rotor. Again same usage as above wheels. £15 ono.

SDG Bel Air saddle with titanium rails. No rips or tears – £25 ono.

Shimano hydraulic disc brakes – brand new front & rear – not a single ride on them. New shimano brake pads. Fully bled but being new the pads have yet to be bled in or indeed ridden upon. £50 ono.

Race face atlas cranks 2 x 10 (24/36) with race face bash. £60 ono.

XT front mech – £10. 11 x 36t 10 speed cassette (Sram) – £10. Sram X9 front shifter pod – £10 Chain full length, split at joining pin £7.50.ono.

Stem is Mondraker – black and gold in colour and about 80mm I think.£10 ono.

Bars & lock on grips are brand new like the brakes.
    Element wide bars nickel coated £15. Ono.
    Lock ons £5 (black grip with gold clamps). Ono.

how old is the saddle / much use has it had please?? (my email link should be in my profile if you want to mail me)

Interested in the cranks – any issues with them?

Hello Timmo/Stevet1 – i’ll give you both an email later on today after work.

Timmo – I am the original owner of the saddle. It’s 12 months old. There are no rips or tears to the fabric or damage to the underside of the saddle. It’s just a bit dusty.

Stevet1 – No issues whatsoever with these. As with all of the above items for sale – i am buying a new bike – 650b and bb30 so i cannot keep the frameset, the forks won’t fit, the wheels won’t fit and the cranks won’t fit, etc.

Will email you both later as mentioned.

okay cheers. Not sure my email is in my profile, its –

Both replied to by email. Saddle now sold. Thanks.

Sent you an email a couple of hours ago re stem, bars and grips.

Ah – not your email.
    Am interested in the stem bars and grips.
    MY EMAIL IN PROFILE for replies. £25 posted if bars wide enough and stem short enough OK?

Chainset now sold.

Will give you a mail now dekadanse.

Bar, stem & grips sold.

Open to offers on the frameset, forks, wheels & brakes!

160mm CTR lock disc also remaining

As is the direct mount front mech & x9 double front shifter.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Fire sale : bike split’ is closed to new replies.