Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Finding someone with in depth knowledge of the leasing/PCP/company car world
  • cokie

I’m looking to find someone with in depth knowledge of the leasing world, which included company cars, PCP, PCH & brokers.

None of the brokers or companies are interested and Pistonheads didn’t give me anything either. I’ve offered to pay for their time and knowledge, still no luck.

Any idea where else I could find someone?

P-Jay
    Free Member

I worked in Asset finance from 2000 to 2009 for RBS/Lombard and as a S/e Broker in 2009 and 2010 I specilised in vehicle finance (mostly high end stuff) and sold a lot of added value insurance like GAP and such.

My knowledge is a bit out of date and I’ve forgotten a lot of it, but if you can be a bit more specific about what you want to know, I can point you in the right direction.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I’ve offered to pay for their time and knowledge, still no luck.

I have no doubt you could find someone for the right money. It’s the price that’s the issue here.

cokie

Thanks P-Jay, I can’t see your email- could you send me one at cokie.stw@gmail.com

jambalaya, money wasn’t the issues.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Finding someone with in depth knowledge of the leasing/PCP/company car world’ is closed to new replies.