Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Finding and replying to threads – How do I do it now?
  • beamers

Now that all of my favourites have been removed from my profile with the forum “update” how do I find the Tractor Top Trumps thread and reply to it?

I’ve done a search, found it, but when I click on the thread title I get the message that nothing is found and I should search for it.

Something that was once so simple now seems impossible to do.  The price of progress I guess.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

You just have to keep clicking, you’ll get there eventually and everyone’s a winner! Click, click, click…

beamers

You just have to keep clicking, you’ll get there eventually and everyone’s a winner! Click, click, click…

Well thats pants.

beamers

I’ll be specific.  I want to add a picture to the Tractor Trumps thread.  How do I find the last page of the thread without spending the whole day clicking back through the forum to find the thread?

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Oh, I see. In that case: just click ‘profile’, then click ‘forums’, then click ‘replies created’ then simply read through large blocks of text, clicking through as many pages as possible, before you find the post you’re looking for. Alternatively, simply click through the main forum as so few people post these days that you should stumble upon you thread quite soon. HTH

on the upside, at least we can keep a log of our post edits. That’s pretty cool.

Drac

The search is limited at the moment while they sort other priorities.

Click here for tractors

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Like just listing the threads a user has replied to?

zokes
    Free Member

Yeah, who needs to find things 🙄

beamers

Cheers all.  However none of the links or advice above helps.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Finding and replying to threads – How do I do it now?’ is closed to new replies.