Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Find/search a member ?
  • plus-one

How do you look up a forumites history ? Maybe being thick but I click on there name it goes to my profile ūü§∑‚Äć‚ôāÔłŹ

scotroutes

If I click on your name it goes to your profile.

I reported a profile earlier this week that, when user name was clicked, just went to the front page.

Perhaps there’s a bug somewhere.

What happens if you click on me?

the-muffin-man

Click on forum members name then click on Forums tab ‚Äď you should see topics created and replies created.

You may need to be logged in?

Cougar

I reported a profile earlier this week that, when user name was clicked, just went to the front page.

Perhaps there’s a bug somewhere.

What I suspect is happening here is that there is an account name and a display name for every member. These are usually the same but sometimes aren’t, and the forum handles them inconsistently.

If it’s going to your profile then just overtype your name in the URL with the member you’re looking for.

doomanic

If it’s going to your profile then just overtype your name in the URL with the member you’re looking for.

That doesn’t work with the user that just jumps to the front page.

Singletrack MegaSack 2021 - Bloopers

Singletrack MegaSack 2021 - Bloopers
    Singletrack Video Archive: Singletrack MegaSack 2021 - Bloopers
    scotroutes

The other way to find someones previous posts is simply to put their name into the search box that appears when you go into the Bike or Chat sections.

plus-one

It’s in messages and can’t find user via search ? Guess it’s a scam as it looks and feels like one ? Here’s the convo

Funny it’s went quiet ?

Greybeard

@plus-one

You can find anyone‚Äôs profile by going to your own then overtyping your name with theirs in the url. Then click on Forums to see their posts. The user you‚Äôre corresponding with would be https://singletrackworld.com/user/nickgyg87/?profiletab=forums ‚Äď member since 2020, no forum posts.

plus-one

@Greybeard nice one thanks ūüĎĆūüŹĽ

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.