Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Finally some James Blunt output I like! (I know😳)
  • igm

igm

Ok, I accept I may be about 4 days late, but hey there’s tanks, I want to stay well clear personally.

AD

I’m not that keen on his music but he is genuinely funny guy on twitter!

MoreCashThanDash

Despite his background, his time in the army and the Balkans in particular seem to have given him a very sensible outlook in the world and its problems.

Though “You’re Beautiful” needs banning under some UN convention.

igm

“You’re Beautiful” would be ok as background music as the tanks herd BoJo and his corrupt cronies out of power.

But yes. Never to be heard again.

Drac

His tweeter feed is hilarious.

Harry_the_Spider

I’m very, very distantly related to him!

My missus likes his music and to be fair it isn’t the worst thing to listen to.

inkster
    Free Member

“You’re Beautiful” would be ok as background music as the tanks herd BoJo and his corrupt cronies out of power”

Or perhaps the Ukranians could gather up all the countries PA systems and place them on the eastern border, blasting out ‘You’re Beatiful” at full volime?

czthompson
    imnotverygood

^ It’s hilarious how many people didn’t understand the joke.

igm

I think most of them do on here. On Twitter? Hmmm…

CountZero

@imnotverygood – it genuinely made me lol when I first read it, but very clearly very few people actually understand the joke; I guess they don’t know who he is, or understand the British attitude to his music. Or desert-dry wit!

Drac

Poopscoop

Lol, I was going to post that article about NZ crowd control in this thread.

It did make me chuckle.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Finally some James Blunt output I like! (I know😳)’ is closed to new replies.