Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Finally, a nice day in the lakes….
  • TomB

It’s been a bit damp and breezy for what seems like an age, so it was lovely to get up high in the sunshine today and enjoy some proper mountain biking. I was following government advice to minimise unnecessary social contact-hope you enjoy the pics!

big_scot_nanny

Looks wonderful, I can feel my soul singing just at the thought of being out there. dramatic pictures look great.

I just got out for a short ride with my 2 youngest, currently not at school due to you know what.

martinhutch

Looks great. Even a local ride failed to cut through the anxieties of real life for me today, which hardly ever happens. I have a feeling that your one would have done a better job!

Marin
    Free Member

Heading up for a week tomorrow. Just got pipped to the post on buying a house in Staveley, arse.

postierich
    Free Member

Where about Marin they don’t last long here , I am renting 🙁

Marin
    Free Member

Gowan, halfway between Eagle and Child and train station. Mine and girlfriends house for that one. Crazy prices mate but been riding round there for years and spend a lot of time in Langdale through staying at climbing club house. Seen quite a few jobs up there I could apply for lately. Guess it’s getting or got to the stage where tradesman can’t afford to live in the area so bit of work about.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Finally, a nice day in the lakes….’ is closed to new replies.