Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Finally, a cheeseburger I can respect…
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member
    FuzzyWuzzy

Hah just read that article myself, that’s definitely one of the highlights. I still can’t quite fathom deep fried butter balls. I don’t think the size of most of the people in the pictures is coincidental – that said I’m tempted by quite a few of the things!

DezB
    Free Member

I want deep fried butter. In a ball shape. Want it now.

tjagain

My local chippy does deepfried battered cheesburgers!

joshvegas
    Free Member

Not enough burger, cheese or pickles.

hatter

That burger/pie mash up did sound rather… tempting, especially with a spot of chilli jam.

Such a good thing I dont live in America, I’d eat myself into the grave within a year, I’m bad enough in the UK.

anagallis_arvensis

We’re gonna need some brand new jeans!

Drac

I’m not convinced that qualifies as a pie or burger. Looks more like a minced beef with cheese pastie.

theboatman
    Free Member

God, I want a battered peanut butter jelly sandwich soooooo bad!! 😄

andyl
    Free Member

and from a link at the bottom of the page…elsewhere on the planet (refugee camp in Kenya)

The contrast across the World never fails to amaze me.

MoreCashThanDash

Our local chippy announced on Facebook that he was trialling deep fried gherkins. Got inundated with replies congratulating him on his wife’s pregnancy. 😄

bigblackshed

Nope.

Now this is a cheeseburger. From The Beefy Boys in Hereford. They’re off to Dallas ATM at the World Burger Championships, they’ve finished in the top 10 for the last 4 years.

The Beefy Boys

hodgynd
    Free Member

My local bakery does something similar which they call a “burger-bar”..no cheese involved but the burger is wrapped in pastry along with a tomato relish ..bloody delicious ( and sells out rapidly on a daily basis ) ..

joshvegas
    Free Member

Championships, they’ve finished in the top 10 for the last 4 years.

Good amount of cheese, burger and some kinda relish… Lettuce. I’d be showing them the door.

Disqualified.

I love salad but betwixt bun it should never be.

DickBarton

How would you make that? Cook the meats and then add pastry and fry?
    I’m not asking for a friend!

kayak23

It’s hard enough to eat a banana without being suggestive. Heaven knows how folks manage with those corn dogs…

slowoldman

A truly leg the size of Texas. Wow!

slackman99
    Free Member

Our local chippy announced on Facebook that he was trialling deep fried gherkins. Got inundated with replies congratulating him on his wife’s pregnancy. 😄

Frickles are very moreish 🙂

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Finally, a cheeseburger I can respect…’ is closed to new replies.