Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Finale ligure guides/organised rides
  • the_chosen_llama
    Free Member

Hi,
    I’ve done a search but couldn’t find what I wanted.
    Does anyone have any recommendations on a guide for finale, I would prefer to ride mainly shuttled or at least down orientated trails as I am fairly lazy and can ride big up hills from home…

I don’t need accommodation or anything so are there any specific companies that offer just a shuttled or at least guided rides. My other issue is I’ll be alone so would prefer to ride with others.

Also it won’t be in peak season, probably early to mid November.

Thanks
    Paul

posiwev
    Free Member

Highly reccommend Ride On Noli – they were excellent last year when we went with MTBeds who were also brilliant – not sure about Novemeber though ?

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Loads of shuttle companies in Finale, I’ve used 3:

Finale Freeride is good – has a wide range of “trail areas” you can ride, including some exclusive ones.

ProRide – OK, good bunch of guys but not as organised as FF.

Bike and Sun – Had a great week with them but we had the shuttle to ourselves most days so was very tailored to our needs.

If I was on my own I’d go for Finale Freeride, if in a group I’d try to book Bike and Sun.

Tracey

Used Finale Freeride a few times and they have been first class every time. Booked again with them for a couple of weeks time

the_chosen_llama
    Free Member

Thanks, will check them out.
    Ideally they’ll have a group I can join in with.

mattvanders
    Free Member

I have used just ride Finale with Louise twice so far and will be back with them in a few weeks. They can normally tailor the riding to suit needs. They tend to do riding in other part of north Italy including Nava forest (two hour away), Jeep tour with finale freeride, and Sanremo (again two hours away). They have their own accommodation in the hills but we end up doing our own thing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Finale ligure guides/organised rides’ is closed to new replies.