Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Final series of Bosch
  • StuE
    Free Member

On Amazon prime now

midlifecrashes

I’ve had a couple of Bosch batteries fail on me recently (welded tab between cells pops off). Thinking of jumping ship to Makita or DeWalt. If they’re not going to be making any more, I think that’s made my mind up.

grum
    Free Member

I’m assuming it’s a joke ^^^^ but Milwaukee FTW. 😛

richmtb

I need to pick it back up kind of lost the thread halfway through Season 5

thols2

Thanks for the heads-up.

I need to pick it back up kind of lost the thread halfway through Season 5

I don’t think it really matters. Each season is fairly stand-alone anyway.

midlifecrashes

Nah, Milwawkee is just Ryobi in dungarees and Red Wing boots. Also, having been to the city, I don’t want to be reminded of the experience every time I pick up a tool. https://toolguyd.com/tool-brands-corporate-affiliations/

grum
    Free Member

Dewalt is just an expensive yellow Black and Decker then. Makita seems to be the only independent one. I’ve been using the nicer Makita and Milwaukee stuff recently and they are both good TBH but I guess turquoise is a nicer colour 🙂

kayak23

MBosch (Said in a Bosch voice how he says his name style)

Cheers op 👌

Fat-boy-fat

Woo hoo. Been waiting for this. Shame it’s the last season.

Underhill
    Free Member

We’ve been working out way through Bosch over the last few months. After a shaky start, it came fairly good. Looking forward to this (final?) series.
    Couple of niggles though. The daughter irritates me. Only has 2 expressions, confused and/or exasperated. Although that may be a reasonable representation of a teenage girl.
    And sometime they seem to open a thread of investigation that goes nowhere. KTK? Was there a point? And the body parts investigation that Pearse & Vega started at the end of S5 just got solved off camera at the start of S6.

StuE
    Free Member

Filming has started on a spin off series, would imagine it’s based on the later books after Bosch has retired from the lapd

sirromj

BOSH!

argee

Great stuff, love Bosch, looks like the spin off will be him as a PI, rumours were that he’d be doing PI stuff for Honey Chandler, so could be true with the way it ended for her as well.

paulneenan76
    Free Member

I love this series. Top class. Can’t wait to dive into the final series and then await the spin-off.

Books are good too.

kimbers

Been watching Sneaky Peat, it’s nowhere near as good as Bosch

Can’t wait to get stuck into it

Underhill
    Free Member

Just watched the first episode, loved the Stringer Bell reference!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Final series of Bosch’ is closed to new replies.