Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Filthy Rides clothing
  • b33k34

Anyone know what the deal is with them? I ordered some DH trews at the end of Feb. Supposed to be 2 week delivery.

Still waiting – initial response was that they were delayed from their factory and they’d another week or so. Then they’ve definitely been coming ‘in the next 2 weeks’ a month ago, and two weeks ago.

Where are they getting their stuff made. The weathers turned so I probably won’t need them until the autumn but at what point do I ask for my money back?

mcnultycop

I’d ask now for my money back in an “if you can’t fulfil this it’s fine, can you refund me please?” kind of way.

v7fmp

I would cancel the order if they aren’t something you will use.

Although if you will re-order for next winter, then hold tight for them.

I suspect they are made in Asia somewhere and suffering with Pandemic supply issues much like the rest of the world.

If you are desperate for some, maybe use CRC or similar who show items in stock.

b33k34

I need a 36″ leg – hence going to them in the first place. Happy to wait but a bit more expectation management wouldn’t go amiss.

That said, current bike order is always 2 weeks away as well (and has been since January…)_

sebbiej
    Free Member

Hi, I’m just wondering if you ever received your order?

I ordered a chainring from them a couple of weeks ago, and got an email stating “Hi, we’re getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.”

Since then I’ve heard nothing from them, I’ve tried to contact them through their sales@filthyridesmtb.co.uk email address, Facebook messenger, and now Instagram and not heard anything.

Their Trustpilot reviews are pretty shocking, I wish I’d seen that before spending any money with them!

b33k34

Cancelled that order. Received refund.

Placed new order which is due for delivery shortly. Will update.

sebbiej
    Free Member

Fair enough! I’m still waiting on a reply from them via social media & email.

Glad to hear you got a refund though, that gives me a bit of hope. Thanks for the response!

davosaurusrex

Just thought that as I also have a 36″ inside leg I’d add here that I bought some of the Committed Equipment Reaper trousers a few months back. Length on XL is perfect although have the waist adjuster as tight as it will go. Fit generally is great for a LSP like myself. Ridden just about every ride, crashed a fair bit as usual which is prob why one pocket zipper kinked and then the waist adjuster loop started coming away (easy fix). Messaged them, got a near instant reply to say they were out of stock of XL but would have a scout around and got a new pair through the post a few days later. Top notch CS, would recommend. Defo not winter trews though.

b33k34

@davosaurusrex – so their XL is supposed to be 34/36 so only 2″ too big round the waist. I could probably get those adjusted (though out of stock).

Still nothing from Filthy Rides and I realise it’s now been 9 weeks since I ordered. I’m pretty sure it was meant to be a month to drop. hmm.

sebbiej
    Free Member

So, I did finally receive my order. It took a while and I had 0 response from the shop during that time despite multiple attempts to contact them during that time… Customer service obviously isn’t their strong point.

Won’t be using them again.

b33k34

I just got another refund. I don’t get it – surely it’s not that hard to give some reasonable expectation of delivery times and keep an eye on whats overdue. Their website still says 2 weeks for custom and its clear that’s never been true.

Put an order in with Dirty Rides (who, from the DH pants they sell) seem likely to be using the same factory in any case.

eyestwice
    Free Member

I bought a jersey from them last year without fuss.

I noticed that their trousers/pants are just rebranded somethings, because the exact same ones are available elsewhere with different print/branding.

So worth shopping around. Can’t remember the alternatives off the top of my head but it didn’t take me long to find them.

jhinwxm
    Free Member

Those trousers looked like they were designed by a hippy who’s high as kite in combination with a 3 year old with a crayon. Wouldn’t wear them to go to the bin at the end of the garden.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Filthy Rides clothing’ is closed to new replies.