Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Filter water bottles that fit in a bottle cage
  • ayjaydoubleyou

I’m sure I saw such a thing either in STW FGF, Pinkbike checkout, or similar. Now I cant find it.

I want a bottle that fits a standard bottle cage with a filter element suited for drinking from questionable water sources (mountain streams, or public taps in countries that have stuff in the water I’ve not built up immunity to)

richardthird

I’ve got a Water To Go which fits.

frogstomp

Not quite what you asked for, but Fidlock do a generic mount with a strap / Boa that you can fit to whatever bottle you want to.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    supernova

Water to go.

Amazingly, it filters viruses, which most don’t.

johnnystorm

Or keep using your usual bottles and use a Katadyn Befree that rolls up to virtually nothing and is a doddle to use. While it will obviously take up some space elsewhere it won’t impact on the capacity of your primary bottle. It also means that you can still get filth all over your bottles and give them a thorough clean without worrying about damaging a filter. I did have one that was in a bottle but it didn’t fit bike cages very well. Its somewhere on the trail between Sparwood and Roosville if you want it. 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Filter water bottles that fit in a bottle cage’ is closed to new replies.