- Films that are so awful, they're actually quite good?
Kung Fu Hustle is probably one of my favourite films, at least one of my favourite Kung Fu films.Posted 4 years ago
It shouldn’t be on this list – it is an incredible film – I don’t think it tries or pretends to be anything it isn’t. It is the perfect tribute to the Kung Fu genre – it’s hilarious, the filmography superb and the less than subtle effects are the icing on the cake. Love it.edlongMember
On Deadly Ground – Steven Seagal has a spiritual moment in the Alaskan wilderness and becomes at one with the natives, then kicks the ass of the bad guys, of whom the chief one is Michael Caine.
Also from Michael Caine – Water, one of those cheap British movies of the 1980s before 4 weddings when the entire british film industry was bankrolled by George Harrison. He’s briefly in this, more so Billy Connolly, and I think it was Leonard Rossiter’s final role. A comedy set in a colonial outpost.Posted 4 years agoBrother_WillSubscriber
Doomsday, How i hate thee let me count the ways.
1. A virus so infectious they wall up scotland but then stop working on a cure. because politicians.
2. APC taken out with makeshift axe and arrow.
3. Good job we happened to have this handy steam train and it was ready for immediate departure.
4. So we took over the castle and thought **** it we will just abandon all technology.
5. So all the years you have been using this tunnel you never thought to look any further?
6. She asks what it does like she has never seen a car before but what about all the cars in Glasgow?
7. Wait a minute there hasn’t been any rain this whole time its almost like this was filmed in another country….
8. Trained police baddass cant outrun loons in ropey old british leyland bangers on a straight road using a Bentley continental.
9. Villan reveals his entire plan in needless exposition.
10. Villan gets his inevitable comeuppance.
So with all this in mind why do i find it so watchable?Posted 4 years ago
The topic ‘Films that are so awful, they're actually quite good?’ is closed to new replies.