Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Film and music subscriptions
  • partyboy1101
    Free Member

I currently have ditched Sky/Virgin packages and am happy with the content available on Freeview, topped up with Netflix for films/series and I subscribe to Spotify to meet my music and podcast needs. Combined subscriptions are circa £18/month. I’ve just received an offer from Amazon which includes Amazon Prime for music and videos for £7.99/month.

What do you all subscribe to? Any Amazon users who can confirm whether the service is up to scratch?

footflaps

Spotify + Netflix + Amazon Prime.

Prime is OK, without the free next day delivery I probably wouldn’t bother…

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Netflix and Prime.

Drac

Netflix is far better than prime but as mentioned with the next day delivery it’s worth it, I’m trying their music now with our echo and it’s ok.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Use prime and Netflix. Could live without Netflix, but might actually have to watch normal TV occasionally if I did. Prime does all I need music-wise, bit I’m not fussy about music. It’s just background noise.

seosamh77
    Free Member

google music, £9.99 (I would quite happily upgrade to the family plan if others wanted to use it, but they don’t)
    use my da’s bt sport
    use my brothers netflix
    use my other brothers amazon (just started looking at that, got vikings, so happy days there. but not much on it I fancy, the next day delivery is the real draw there.)
    use my other brothers scottishfitbaw.com
    use onebox android app for other stuff, occassionally
    use piratebay for other stuff, occassionally

moral of the story, find out who’ll give ye a log in before ye start spending your money! 😆 these things do allow multiple logins.

roger_mellie

Spotify for tunes and Now TV Movies (£9.99 per month) for Saturday night films – I got fed up with the limited offerings on Talk Talk TV & Google, so I’m giving Now TV a go. Seems to be plenty of new films, but it is a bit of a shocker to filter on mobile when looking for a film though. Freeview does for the rest.

Cougar

I have a Netflix “sub” courtesy of another member of this parish, I basically bung him a tenner every year or so and he gives me access to his account. I also have Sky but I really should bin it off, I rarely use it any more.

funkmasterp

Netflix here and I’ll cancel and get Prime video or Now depending what’s showing. I seem to be subscribed to Netflix for most of the year though. Music, I had Deezer but can’t afford at the moment.

fossy

Netflix, Prime & Prime Music Unlimited

P-Jay
    Free Member

Netflix because it’s great.
    NowTV because it’s the best only good bits of Sky for £7 a month.
    Apple Music Family because, well it’s pretty good.

I’m just pissed off I pay Virgin £60 a month for BB (good, 100MBps) Phone (uselss, has NEVER worked and no one cares) HD telly because I can’t get out Ariel to work

johndoh
    Free Member

Prime is OK, without the free next day delivery I probably wouldn’t bother…

You have to look out for the sneaky cons though – yes it’s convenient but prices are often 30% higher than the same product on normal delivery.

oldtennisshoes

Spotify, Prime & Netflix

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Film and music subscriptions’ is closed to new replies.