Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • FIFA Xbox 360
  • Stoner
    Free Member

I know nothing of the FIFA games but before getting a copy for Jrs Birthday can anyone advise:

1) do they all offer reasonable offline gameplay (i.e. without XBOX Live sub)?
    2) Is the latest version a must or will a 7yr old be happy with 12, 13 or 14 etc?
    3) Are they all able to be played multiplayer (2up) offline?

cheers

dknwhy

1) yes
    2) fifa 18 will be out in a couple of months. I’d wait. Get a different bundle for now.
    3) yes

Stoner
    Free Member

will be out in a couple of months

hahahah.
    His birthday is next week 🙂

thanks. So any of the more recent ones he and his brother can unleash WW3 on each other at home? Great.

Cougar

So any of the more recent ones he and his brother can unleash WW3 on each other at home?

I think you need Call of Duty for that.

bensales
    Free Member

My 8 year old seems to live on FIFA at the moment, albeit on an Xbox One, so my thoughts may not be completely applicable:

1) do they all offer reasonable offline gameplay (i.e. without XBOX Live sub)?

Yes. My lad only plays offline, as I’ve decided he’s too young for any online gaming. Plays full matches against the computer and the computer seems to adjust the skill level as he’s getting better so whilst he doesn’t always win, he does enough to keep him interested.

2) Is the latest version a must or will a 7yr old be happy with 12, 13 or 14 etc?

My lad has been playing ’15 for a while, and we’ve just got ’17 as a ‘prize’ for a good school report last week. The graphics are slicker, and it was this season’s teams and strips. But not much in it unless you’re a rabid footie fan.

3) Are they all able to be played multiplayer (2up) offline?

Not tried that.

Best way of buying it I found was with an ‘EA Access’ pass. A year pass from Amazon is 19.99. This gives him access to about 45 EA games, all the FIFAs included. Bunch of other good stuff as well, not all of which he can play mind. Games need to be downloaded, and access is only for the year. But frankly, he’ll be bored of them way before that anyway so it was 20 quid well spent.

Stoner
    Free Member

cheers ben, that’s really useful.

garage-dweller

Bensales +1

Xbox one and FIFA 16 here. Think we got it for £3 used when 17 had been out a few weeks! Plenty good enough for an 8 year old. His mates have the newer one but then they don’t have Forza 6…

2 up play (warfare!) perfectly possible without Xbox Live.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Step into any charity shop for Fifa 360 for £2

bensales
    Free Member

garage-dweller – Member
    His mates have the newer one but then they don’t have Forza 6….

I’m gonna need a new telly…

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dokpy_KIuyA[/video]

Stoner
    Free Member

FIFA leaves me dead.
    But Forza….

skids
    Free Member

don’t get the latest one whatever you do, the new one is out soon at which point it will be near enough worthless

ScottChegg
    Free Member

My lad got Fifa 16 a few months back from Game for £3.99

Because he likes it so much he wanted Fifa 17 for a good report. £10.

No way would I buy a game with such a short shelf life when just released.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘FIFA Xbox 360’ is closed to new replies.