• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by LMT.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FIFA pre order
  • Ro5ey
    Free Member

Afternoon Gamers

The lads 11th bday on Saturday and he has requested FIFA on pre-order. He/we have an xbox, please can you tell me, how do I buy this for him? Download/physical ? Any tips ?

Thanks in advance.

Drac

Physical will be cheaper. Shopto.net are usually pretty good for prices and on time delivery.

Good deal here.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/fifa-22-xbox-one-ps3988-xbox-series-x-ps4388-delivered-using-code-at-boss-deals-ebay-3795890

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Thanks Drac

Sorry naive question… if I buy physical, I’ll have the disc but will not be able to load up/play until 1st Oct … is there then a massive rush and poor download speeds on that day, like you have at xmas ??

scuttler

As I understand it new FIFA on Xbox is two distinct products – one for previous gen Xbox One, and a different download / price / product for Xbox Series S / X. I didn’t spend much time looking at this though so just urge caution that you ensure what you’re buying is compatible for your type of Xbox (One or Series S/X).

Ro5ey
    Free Member

noted … ta

Drac

Sorry naive question… if I buy physical, I’ll have the disc but will not be able to load up/play until 1st Oct

Depends on the game but loads do allow to play early when they arrive, some require the servers unlocking the game so may not give you access. I think FIFA has offline mode so should be fine.

LMT
    Free Member

If you’ve got the new series s/x you can pre-download the game, then stick the disc in to activate on launch day. It’s pretty good tool, normally it’s a week before launch. Just checked the app yep it’s there ready to download, then purchase on day or stick the disc in when launched and it will play straight away.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FIFA pre order’ is closed to new replies.