• This topic has 15 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by tang.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • 'Field de Brit' for the win….
  • sefton
    Free Member

COME ON! 😀

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE BRITISH RIDERS THIS WEEKEND!

realistically out of these 4 IMO…

Sven, LVDH, Albert , Mourey

…come on Albert!

gonna be a cracker!

notmyrealname
    Free Member

I think Sven’s got to be the favourite on Sunday and Vos for Saturday.

Should be good to watch either way 😀

njee20
    Free Member

I remember turning up for an autumn XC race about 10 years ago. Me and Ian Field were the only juniors when we lined up. I suggested we just go home and I’ll take second place, he said he was tired from the worlds (or something!), so it may be a bit closer. It wasn’t.

We’ve got some strong U23s, you never know!

mayan
    Free Member

Where / how is everyone planning on watching it?

sefton
    Free Member

UCI Youtube channel…should be live (crap connection so I’ll be downloading) 🙁

notmyrealname
    Free Member

It’s shown live on the YouTube UCI channel.

rusty90
    Free Member

“the course is not expected to be hard packed as recent rains have created mud bogs that will stay sloppy for race day” Should be fun 😀

irelanst
    Free Member

I was lucky enough to get drawn in the raffle for a works hospitality ticket for Saturday and already had tickets for Sunday so really looking forward to the weekend.

Womens race is a straight shoot out between Vos and Compton, I just think that Vos missing several rounds of the world cup has given her the opportunity to peak, and being on home soil I think she will edge it. I hope one of the Brits can make the podium, but think Cant my spoil the party.

The mens race should be a stonker, Nys has had a shocker so far in the world cup but when he’s managed to stay on his bike, or not break anything he’s looked very fast. Albert has been consistent and LVDH on early season form was very impressive, if he’s timed his training peak right I think he’ll make it double Dutch.

Marge
    Free Member

I’m hoping for a super day from Stybar. 🙂
    Meeusen has looked very good in the past 3 weeks too & maybe Pauwels is also starting to find his legs once more.

LVDH hasn’t looked the threat he was early in the season for while despite squeezing good results out. Great guy – super humble (especially for a NL) 😉

For the ladies I hope Compton doesn’t have the same issues last Sunday (something about a allergy / asthma attack)

richpips
    Free Member

Tom Craig ftw.

tang
    Free Member

Can’t wait!

sefton
    Free Member

FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN’T SEEN THESE….ENJOY http://vimeo.com/cxhairs/videos

notmyrealname
    Free Member

A good star to the Worlds today. Some great racing in the U23’s and the Women’s.
    A well deserved medal for Helen Wyman as wel 😀

rOcKeTdOg

Wyman was excellent but Vos is the #BOSS

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

Yes Wyman gets Bronze good riding as she was down in 4/5th at one point

tang
    Free Member

Now that was a good race! Field in at 29 I think. So much good racing over the weekend.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘'Field de Brit' for the win….’ is closed to new replies.