Fiat Doblo Dynamic 1.6 Multijet Camper / Day Van 2012

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Fiat Doblo Dynamic 1.6 Multijet Camper / Day Van 2012

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Fiat Doblo Dynamic 1.6 Multijet Camper / Day Van 2012
  • Premier Icon richmog08
    Subscriber

Meant to say, located in Notts / Derbys for viewing.

Premier Icon richmog08
    Subscriber

Because of a change of circumstance we now need to sell our 2012 Fiat Doblo camper / day van. The vehicle as covered just over 31000 miles from new and as had 4 owners including us. It as MOT until March 2017 and doesn’t need servicing until March 2018 ( depending on mileage ). It’s the frugal 105bhp model and comes in silver with grey interior. This is a brilliant all purpose vehicle that drives like a car but as the flexibility to allow you to pack up your kit and get away. This is the high top model so offers plenty of headspace ( it’s great for getting changed in after a ride ) and offers side entry doors on each side and double doors on the back. It’s a 2 berth camper and offers enough length to accommodate me at 6′, plus the better half. It comes with a SMEV 2 burner hob, sink and tap, table, lots of storage, cool box, internal lighting, porta-loo, leisure battery and charger, 110v hook up, tow bar and front and rear parking sensors. There’s possibly other things I’ve forgotten. The one down side is a graze down the passenger side back panel from someone who didn’t bother to stop. Danbury did a very similar conversion to this and at present they are commanding £16-17k. I think this is a nicer conversion as it offers a bit more flexibility. I can do pics on request and when the rain relents. We’re looking for £11995 or very nearest offer.
    Richmog08@virginmedia.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Fiat Doblo Dynamic 1.6 Multijet Camper / Day Van 2012’ is closed to new replies.