Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • fiat doblo?
  • fenboy

We might be about to buy a 62 plate Fiat Doblo MyLife 1.6 Mulitjet Diesel 6 speed? 62K miles and FSH. Going to look at it this week. Its replacing a passat estate as this hasn’t proved that suitable for us and  it seems we need something bigger for kids camping bikes etc. I’ve done a search and most posts are quite old but recommend! Is there anything I should look out for when i go and see it??

Thanks in advance

project
    Free Member

Great engine, also fitted to a lot of other cars and vans, the doblo is also rebadged as a vauxhall, for a few months more, as their small van.

Lots of headroom above your head, plenty of room between seats, nice steering,quite speedy, and huge inside.

Check for a spare wheel, theyre in a cradle under the back end, easy to miss on buying,get radio code,switches are basic and work well,in fact a really good van/car conversion.

Clover

Love our Doblo, great for chucking bikes in.

I suspect that its brain will be the thing that goes – occasionally tells us it’s -32 and there’s ice danger when there’s a mild chill in the air. Hasn’t actually affected whether we can get from A to B though.

rmacattack
    Free Member

gearbox is cheese going by a colleagues run with them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘fiat doblo?’ is closed to new replies.