• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by ouzel.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • FGF 602: We Mean It Maan Edition
  • Ben_Haworth

Please try and keep those forelocks untugged for a few more days as we delve into the People’s Republic of Fresh Goods.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

FGF 602: We Mean It Maan Edition

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

johnnystorm

The Marin has a 4575mm reach? Oof. 😉

footflaps

Interesting welds on the rear triangle of that “carbon” Marin bike…

Ben_Haworth

🙂
    x

Northwind

That Marin is pretty much exactly the sort of bike I used to always want, crossed with the sort of shape of bike I want today. Doesn’t fit my riding any more but it looks bloody brilliant tbh

johncoventry

Hello Aran.

captain_bastard
    Free Member

That Carbon Wasp looks spot on, struggling to find anything I’d change on it (apart from possibly the colour)

lightfighter762
    Free Member

Not impressed with the NP scout tbh. I guess maybe too much change is bad. If it rides anything like the last gen celery.

zerocool

YT jersey, for when you’re really slow and fat but want to look ‘Team’ anyway.

chipps

Good to see the Wega machine getting some love. It originally came to STW Towers Mk1 via a car-park deal with an Elektra machine dealer in, ooh, late 2002? And it was well-used even then.
    Buy quality, but once, folks! 🙂

reeksy

What a way to find out Iain Banks is dead… and nearly ten years ago!

ouzel

You say “120mm 29er mountain bike from Yorkshire”. Alas, not a bike. Just frame and suspension. I was excited for a minute !

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.