Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • FGF 601: Fort Bill is Back Edition
  • Ben_Haworth

We’re all just clockwatching today – yes, even more than normal – because it’s Fort William Weekend once more!

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

FGF 601: Fort Bill is Back Edition

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

cyclelife
    Free Member

I see the Cotics still bend/break just above the link attachment point on the seat stays! Saw two somewhere in South Yorkshire last week.

neilupnorth

Out of how many………now that’s real love x

danposs86

Correction, 3 years since the last World Cup at Fort William!

gazzab1955

@Hannah explain to your daughter that, in the words of every sports pundit, “you can only play what’s in front of you!”
    I am playing in the final of our Squash Club’s veterans tournament tonight, it doesn’t matter that only 6 people entered, I will still be the club Vets champion if I win. 🙂

kevgeorge

Vangelis and a certain Demis Roussos!

Sandwich

A podium place is still a podium place no matter the numbers entered. “Bloody kids!”

rickon
    Free Member

£169 for DMR Vaults?! And just with a special colour?! Holy hell. They’re optimistic.

arkike
    Free Member

Congratulations @Hannah that’s awesome!
    Those tips from Elliott Heap helped?

Northwind

On hearing Hannah was third, her daughter’s immediate response was not ‘well done’ or even an emoji. It was: ‘out of how many?’

Isn’t that the only acceptable response? I got my first ever podium in the last GT7 and literally everyone said “out of how many”

ThePinkster

Arguably they’ve been utterly usurped as a trail pedal by various other designs (see above) but there are still riders/disciplines out there who swear by the old skool shape

Not just the old skool shape. I should think the old skool price makes a difference too.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.