Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • F*****g 18bikes……..
  • sslowpace
    Free Member

OOOOOH! Supposed winner of best bike shop…..

Did me a bloody good deal, even though i didn't ask for it, jumped me up the q before themselves, which didn't help and they only went AND KEPT ME INFORMED all the ruddy time.
    Don't mention the free and fast postage… grrrrrr

And to top it off the things are frickin' lovely and shiney and strokey and gert lush and smart and ace and all manner of words! Should i have wanted them like that??

And Si bought me lunch as well!!! (well, torq bars count don't they??)

Boils my p!$$ when you get service like this….

I'm going to bloody shop there again whether they like it or not! That'll teach them 😉

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

🙂

clubber
    Free Member

Name and shame!

nonk
    Free Member

the fekin nobheads. vote with your feet mate.

TN
    Free Member

I know what you mean.
    We went in recently with a pretty bizarre query and Si had the audacity to be helpful and interested and come up with good ideas and everything.
    Pah, they'll never last if they keep being so darned good at stuff…
    😉

ononeorange

Same experience here. Helpful, good chat, interesting bikes and lots of shiny stuff. And where they really screwed up was selling me just what I wanted and getting it to me quickly – I was so appalled I bought the T-shirt.

sslowpace
    Free Member

And to think they had the nerve to DELIVER BEFORE my day off, ensuring i have plenty of time to fit the damn shiny thing.

Pook

I hope you lot are going to clean up once you've finished.

here…

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Have you asked them if they fancy a bum? Would cap it all off nicely.

Hats off to good service though

sslowpace
    Free Member

Didn't know they took tramps as payment. Will see what the going rate is..

Jamie
    Free Member

I really dislike these kind of posts. Not people posting positive things about shops etc as that is a good thing, but the ol' Switcheroo type ones.

Probably just me.

nuke

the things are frickin' lovely and shiney and strokey and gert lush and smart and ace and all manner of words!

So what were they!?!

project
    Free Member

And they dont open 24 hours every day of the week like Tescos, so some bike thieves had to break in and steal some bikes to ride.

tracknicko
    Free Member

got caught in hail and snow the other day ont road bike, so went in to kill 10 mins/warm/drip on the floor.

fella was very friendly and chatty.

dint buy owt, but was nice to not feel like i was in the way while i got feeling back in me toes.

Grumpyagain
    Free Member

I know ordered a cotic soul L from them last Monday. Si sent a email saying that they didn't have any left and they would get a delivery on Friday. Phoned to ask if they could get one sooner he only bloody did. Just got back from riding it and a BIG thank goes to 18 bikes

18bikes

Cheers all – was out at ikea this lunch when someone tweeted me ref this thread – put a smile on my face anyhow!

Si

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘F*****g 18bikes……..’ is closed to new replies.