Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FFS! Again!
  • funkmasterp

Well I thought we’d escaped the annual Funk holiday curse this year. My FiL had to go to A&E, with an infection in his recently repaired leg, on Saturday before we set off. Phew! Holiday time!

Just spent the last hour cleaning the corridor and bathroom in the caravan after Mrs F vomited everywhere. So the curse continues. LY Mrs F in Bangor A&E with bad breathing issues. Before lockdown BiL had bad asthma attack from tree pollen in Centre Parcs. Ambulance and hospital visit. Year before, me, BiL and Funk Jr, food poisoning at Centre Parcs. Year before, you get the picture.

😂 it’s becoming a tradition.

weeksy

Oh man, good luck and GWS to Mrs Funky.

matt_outandabout

Oh eh….best wishes to mrs_fmp

fossy

Bangor is much better than the hospital at Bodelwyddan that’s for sure. If I ever get ill, I’ll be driving an hour and a half home.

GWS

docrobster
    Free Member

Oh no!
    Sounds bad!
    In our family the tradition has always been I break a bone just before we fly… a self imposed ban on gnar for 6 weeks before holidays is now in place!😂

molgrips
    Free Member

Our holiday tradition is that something breaks in the caravan every single year. This time it was the plumbing. We weren’t far from the place we went 3 years ago, and the guy in the local caravan repair shop remembered me!

I also went to Bangor A&E too this year so maybe it’s spreading. I was there for 8hrs on a waiting room bench, watching the pouring rain.

Good luck with it all.

GolfChick
    Free Member

Immense use of acronyms, good job I carry an urban dictionary with me at all times.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.