Fender Guitar, Frame, Tyres & Wheel (pic heavy)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Fender Guitar, Frame, Tyres & Wheel (pic heavy)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Fender Guitar, Frame, Tyres & Wheel (pic heavy)
  • captaintomo

Clearing out unused items to raise cash for a new bike. Based in Edinburgh collection only. Thanks

Fender Starcaster and Amp

Bought many years ago with the intentions of learning to play… Never did and lost interest. Used literately a few times and its been in the garage since. Guitar it self is in great condition except a chip on the paint where the neck meets the base. The amp is also in good condition apart from a bit of rust round the screws on top. Done my best to photo both of these cosmetic issues. Also comes with a bag, stand and cable.

All together it’s a great starter package for someone to get into it.

Asking £60 collection only.

Rockrider 6.1 Frame

Bought this as a bike when I first got into mountain biking. Realised afterwords it was way to big for me and decided to buy a frame months later. So this is left. Solidly made would be a great hack bike for learning new tricks maybe. 30.9 seat post also included. Rear shock can be converted between 120/100mm easily by switching the mounting bracket round. No cracks or dents.

Just £15 collected please.

Rockrider front wheel

Front disc only wheel. Running fine but could do with doing with a dish from what I recall. Great to chuck on a pub bike etc…

£10 Pick up only

Maxxis Minion 2.5 DHF 3C

Bought then decided it wasn’t required, so has been sat in garage ever since. Fair bit of tread left to get you going.

£12 collected please.

Kenda Nevegal 2.5 x2

Got a pair of these great tyres. Both in very good nick.

£14 each or buy both for £20!!!

May consider posting the tyres for the right price!

Any questions: t.mac@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks
    Thomas

flowerman

Rock rider YGM

captaintomo

Replied flowerman

captaintomo

Ooops forgot to post the other Fender pictures…

Chip

tpbiker

is the frame still available? What size is it?

ta

captaintomo

Frame is available. It’s a size Large. Cheers

Captain,

I know you have said collection only but I’m in Gloucetsreshire.
    Interested in the guitar, are you likely to be travelling south at all, west midlands ?

Worth asking !

captaintomo

Sorry guitar and nevegals are sold.

Frame no longer for sale and the wheel I now have available as a set.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Fender Guitar, Frame, Tyres & Wheel (pic heavy)’ is closed to new replies.