Viewing 6 posts - 281 through 286 (of 286 total)
  • Female riders – would you enter an event that categorised you as a 'whore'?
  • squirrelking
    Free Member

Yes a master

Think you’re getting your wires crossed somewhere 😉

km79
    Free Member

You now get younger women calling themsleves panthers who go after older men. I am down with that.

perchypanther
    Free Member

You now get younger women calling themsleves panthers who go after older men. I am down with that.

😯

scottfitz
    Free Member

squirrelking – Member

Yes a master

Think you’re getting your wires crossed somewhere 🙂

https://www.rootsandrain.com/race5390/2017-jul-23-transition-bikes-southern-enduro-series-2-queen-elizabeth-country-park/results/filters/f/
    8)

Esme
    Free Member

Oooh, I’m tempted to enter the Southern Enduro Series, if I can be a “Fun Woman”!

Tracey

Not going to get into the debate on categories but the Hope one is filling up fast. I’m not a big believer in men only or women only events but have entered this as an end of year weekend out with my two girls so will be split across three categories.

Entries OpenThursday 22nd December 2016
    Entries CloseTuesday 10th October 2017 at 12:00
    Entries so Far101 Participants
    Entry FeesAll charges for this event will be made in Pounds Sterling
    Event Fee £35.00
    To enter you must first Log In or Register your Details with SiEntries.

Hopetech Women Enduro – Gisburn Forest

A grassroots enduro for women only, emphasis on fun. Hope Technology have heavily subsidised the event so we can pass those savings onto you. The event will run if we have 30 or 300 entries, and part of Hope’s “Hopetech Women” 2017 event program. Checkout http://hopetechwomen.com/events for information on other rides, races and demo’s.

A 10 mile lap with 3 stages will give plenty of time to chat to the other women on the day.

3 stages – suitable for novices but fun for the experienced racer too
    Morning practice
    Afternoon race lap

Categories
    U21 – Under 21 on 31st December 2017
    Senior – over 21 on 31st December 2017
    Masters – over 30 on 31st December 2017
    Vets – over 40 on 31st December 2017
    Elite (open)

Viewing 6 posts - 281 through 286 (of 286 total)

The topic ‘Female riders – would you enter an event that categorised you as a 'whore'?’ is closed to new replies.