Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Female Mountain Bike Leaders wanted
  • Hello,

I am in the process of putting together some "Ladies Only" mountain bike skills courses and guided riding trips as part of the Scottish Mountain Bike Guides programme for 2009.

I am looking for female Trail Cycle Leaders and Mountain Bike Leaders to act as guides / instructors for these on a freelance basis in various locations throughout Scotland.

Email me phil@scottishmountainbikeguides.com for more info.

Cheers,

Phil

Phil McKane
    http://www.scottishmountainbikeguides.com

geetee1972
    Free Member

Phil isn’t a very feminine sounding name. Reminds me of that song about a man named Sue.

Aye, I am not very feminine, hence the request!

geetee1972
    Free Member

What’s wrong, worried you’ll get your skirt caught in your chain?

Seriously, I know some one who might be interested so I’ll pass on the details.

druidh
    Free Member

Have you been granted an exemption under the terms of the Sexual Discrimination Act??

Junkyard
    Free Member

Good point Druidh doubt they have maybe they are doing it for cultural reasons for a group of Asian women?
    Honestly it is the 21 st Century do your customers care what gender the person is as long as they know there stuff?
    Are there men checking they will not be shown up by a skilled lady?
    Equality is about treating us all equally not about discriminating with good intentions

Trekster

You mean stuff like [/url]

Trekster
    druidh
    Free Member

There’s an edit function now…..

brakes
    Free Member

is this a ruse?
    should you have been a bit more truthful and put "ladies wanted for romping around the woods?"
    I’ll take any of your rejected applicants

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Female Mountain Bike Leaders wanted’ is closed to new replies.