Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Felt Edict on Freshgoods
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

Lucky people!!!

LoCo
    Free Member

Has your’s turned up yet?

I_Ache
    Free Member

I would be worried about the rear end snapping with no CS/SS pivot.

foxyrider
    Free Member

@ I-Ache – I don’t having ridden the 2011 Pro 🙂

@Loco – no frame only a bit delayed, its coming though 🙁 Although I’m training for the JOGLE now so I have less distractions for the winter 😉

I_Ache
    Free Member

There seems to be no skinny bits like on the cannondale scalpal or even like a yeti 575. It all seems to be stiff box section.

foxyrider
    Free Member

The rear triangle flexes and is designed to (trail rumble) but it is a race bike of course so yes it very stiff but the shock then kicks if the trail becomes rocky.

eyerideit
    Free Member

Think thats nice check out the top end version.

It made me go PHWORRRRRR 😀 then Blumin ‘eck 6.5K. 😯

Doesn’t specify the weights anywhere though for XC bikes you’d expect better.

nice though

foxyrider
    Free Member

I’m after the LTD frameset and yes its very nice 😉 Saw one in the flesh @ the cycle show mmmmmmm

Fuzzyfelt
    Free Member

Although totally different but basically the same – the carbon back end of my 2007 Virtue was faultless – it was the ally’ front triangle that cracked!! The good people at Saddleback saw me good tho’.
    Now, do you reckon there’s a 29er Edict on it’s way?

radoggair
    Free Member

lovely bikes, would like to find some funds for frame next year. Time you put better saddle, lighter stem, bars, seatpost and lighter wheelset could have a nice 20lb FS race bike.

Deffo needs a lower headset stuck in with an inverted stem for full xc look

Onzadog
    Free Member

I thought it was a Trek!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Felt Edict on Freshgoods’ is closed to new replies.