Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)
  • Feeling Liberated? (rant content)
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

Now, perhaps I'm not embracing modernity rapidly enough? If I'm considered "prudish" at 36 then FINE! but for the love of all that is holy I DO NOT WANT TO LOOK AT YOUR COCK!

sorry about that, but as a regular attendee of a health club I inevitably find myself in a communal changing environment. Now I'm British, so what? we're not a race known for scandinavian levels of exhibitionism and thank goodness for that, there is a certain level of decorum surely? Its just not a pleasant sight, Now the other day I walked into the changing rooms to be confronted by a gent vigorously towel drying his back with what appeared to be an air starved grey minnow thrashing to break free from a groinal snare. It was not big nor was it clever, the said "gent" then proceeded to remain au naturale and even hair dryer what little hair he had with his towel OVER HIS SHOULDER!

its just NOT a pleasant sight! now there ARE outlets for this kind of behavior available, I understand there are beaches, camp sites HELL there's even chatroulette! why does modesty have to go the way of intelligent speech (dumbing down of the media in the 1980s), I DON'T CARE IF YOU FIND IT SPIRITUALLY UPLIFTING OR LIBERATING I DO NOT FIND THE SIGHT OF YOUR SHRIVELED MEMBER TO BE CONDUCIVE TO PLEASANT LEISURE TIME ACTIVITY! PUT IT AWAY!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT! GET CHANGED WITH A CERTAIN LEVEL OF DECORUM!!

PUT IT AWAY MAN! NO ONE WANT'S TO LOOK AT IT!!!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

You sure your not going to the wrong kind of 'Health Club'?

😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

'Health club'? Ponce. I go to a 'leisure centre'. Council run and everything.

There are communal changing facilities there too. But separate cubicles for undressing and that. No nudity allowed. There was once a bloke didn't fully understand that bit, was stark bollock having a shower, he quickly got told to sort himself out and cover his bits and bobs. Why didn't you have a word with the bloke yourself? Instead of having to come on here to do your moaning?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    MrNutt
    Free Member

Council run? god no! they have enough money off me the thieving proletariat obese baby feeding trash magazine only looking at the pictures my wife was raped by our neighbours pitbull tracksuit wearing corsa driving scum!

Oh and the next time any of said exhibitionism will be treated to a stern "PUT IT AWAY I'VE JUST HAD LUNCH"

tron
    Free Member

I bet you're one of those people you bump into on holiday, and bang on about avoiding some resort or another because there are NAKED GERMANS ON THE BEACH.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

So, did you complain to the bloke, or were you typically British and didn't say anything at all, just kept your outrage bottled up inside?

Tell the bloke to cover up, complain to staff if he doesn't, stand there loudly shouting at him calling him a **** disgusting dirty nonce when there's women and kids around, then he'll be thrown out, banned, and burnt to death in his own home by a vigilante mob.

Problem solved.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

You don't have to look you know.

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Shouldn't your post title be "Feeling Repressed?"

MrNutt
    Free Member

no no, I couldn't be bothered about what happens on the continent!

Are you defending this kind of behavior Tron?!? are you partial to a bit of the old sausage show yourself? I bet you change into your lycra in car parks wrinkly tom and his two hairy chins blowing in the wind, its enough to put anyone off their cliff bars!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You know wha tthough? He's pwned you. He's forced you to look at his bits and bobs. And you've done nothing about it, just stood their passively accepting it. He's the alpha male.

And you're now his bitch. Every time he sees you, he's going to think 'Ha! Theres my bitch what I forced to look at my bits and bobs!'

Find a new Health Club. Better still, move to the other side of the country. Or get used to people mocking you, laughing unkindly, pointing and staring, everywhere you go.

MrNutt
    Free Member

nope darcy, I just don't find the sight of the male organ to be ether pleasing, pleasant or a wanted addition to my otherwise enjoyable extra curricular activities. I DON'T SEE WHY I SHOULD HAVE THIS INCONVENIENCE THRUST UPON ME!

IdleJon

when you say it's a communal changing room, I assume that you mean a male only communal room?

How would anyone change without getting naked?

Or are you one of the weirdos who wraps a towel around themselves before taking underclothes off and expects others to have a similar inferiority complex?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

He thrust his inconvenience upon you? 😯

Be honest; you secretly enjoyed it, didn't you?

I think you should change your name to 'MrLikesToLookAtOtherMensNutts'.

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

i've seen this rant somewhere else before:

Jamie
    Free Member

i've seen this rant somewhere else before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqDqrG7DyjU

Gah! I would rather look at MrNutt's nemesis's penis than Michael shitting McIntyre.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I've no inferiority complex IdleJon, I know that I'm generously equipped, I do however wear a towel around me as I walk from the showers to my locker as I find the applause embarrassing. (modesty is another one of my prize assets).

So I guess thats you ousted as another conker parader then is it IdleJon?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

He thrust his inconvenience upon you?

Got there before me. 🙂

Definite signs of Freudian repression. Was your relationship with your parents ok MrLikesToLookAtOtherMensNutts?

😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Michael shitting McIntyre

I do enjoy repeating his actions for "My Sex Is On Fire" though.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

You look at your own enough, you know what they look like, so what's the problem? In Germany you'd be exercising self control in the shower/sauna populated with tall, blonde, naked, nubile, young women. I kid ye not.

IdleJon

MrNutt – Member

So I guess thats you ousted as another conker parader then is it IdleJon?

Balls out as we speak!

(('m in work, but then we're all naked so who cares………)

pk-ripper
    Free Member

he clearly wants you to touch him.

go ahead, you might like it.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I don't generally get naked outside, and indeed am usually at least partially clothed in my flat. But I'm afraid I regard communal changing rooms as somewhere where being naked is acceptable. 🙂

MrNutt
    Free Member

WHHAAAT?!? so you are usually at least partially clothed when AT HOME? BEHIND CLOSED DOORS? WITH CURTAINS DRAWN? WHERE NO ONE CAN SEE YOU?!?!?

BUT.. ..the changing rooms?? WHAT IS IT TO YOU?!?! A COCKWALK? SOME KIND OF GENITAL FASHION SHOW? YE GODS!!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I wonder if BD was partially clothed for his milkshake moment this morning…

EDIT: merely "wondering"…not actually thinking about it 😯

IdleJon

BigDummy – Member
    I don't generally get naked outside, and indeed am usually at least partially clothed in my flat. But I'm afraid I regard communal changing rooms as somewhere where being naked is acceptable.

+1

A changing room is for getting changed, not hiding your bits as you try to dry yourself onehanded like an embarassed 12 year old on the beach.

yunki
    Free Member

new to sporting activities perhaps?

BigDummy
    Free Member

partially clothed for his milkshake moment

Just to set darcy's mind at rest, I was wearing a dressing gown while I pottered about the kitchen slurping my milkshake in the middle of the night. I guess if I'd sat down on the sofa and crossed my legs there'd have been a risk of a quick flash of conga eel and two veg, but there was no-one watching… 😀

MrNutt
    Free Member

why not just dry yourself in the shower cubical as I do? saves others getting an unwelcome eyeful no?

why does this weird form of towel involved naked expressionism have to be a public showpiece?

gordimhor

Come on MrNutt if you dont like it dont look at it

MrNutt
    Free Member

yunki is that a euphemism?

BigDummy
    Free Member

I think there's an important difference between "looking" and "seeing" that's being missed by MrNutt here. 🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ha ha! You've only got a little knob! 😆

MrNutt
    Free Member

oh yes gordimhor, why the hell should I be forced to behave like a cashier during the "chip and pin" just because I'm trying to put my socks on?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

just because I'm trying to put my socks on?

You could always face away when you're putting them on…

…or on second thoughts…

MrNutt
    Free Member

Looking

a. To employ one's sight, especially in a given direction or on a given object: looking out the window; looked at the floor.
    b. To search: We looked all afternoon but could not find it.

Seeing

seeing [?si???]
    n
    1. the sense or faculty of sight; vision
    2. (Astronomy) Astronomy the quality of the observing conditions (especially the turbulence of the atmosphere) during an astronomical observation
    conj
    (subordinating; often foll by that) in light of the fact (that); inasmuch as; since
    Usage: The use of seeing as how as in seeing as (how) the bus is always late, I don't need any reason to hurry is generally thought to be incorrect or non-standard

is it possible to see but not look? if you're implying that I'm LOOKING FOR COCK I can assure you in 100% of said circumstances I'm more likly to be LOOKING FOR SOCK.

BigDummy
    Free Member

It's just that most people in a communal changing room must see cocks, whereas you seem to look at them, in fascinated horror. 🙂

khani
    Free Member

You know wha tthough? He's pwned you. He's forced you to look at his bits and bobs. And you've done nothing about it, just stood their passively accepting it. He's the alpha male.
    And you're now his bitch. Every time he sees you, he's going to think 'Ha! Theres my bitch what I forced to look at my bits and bobs!'

😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

In a communal changing room, I see a world of possibilities.

anagallis_arvensis

jesus, you really do need to find other things to worry about.

IdleJon

BigDummy – Member
    It's just that most people in a communal changing room must see cocks, whereas you seem to look at them, in fascinated horror.

I've now got an image of MrNutt pinned up against the changing room wall, hand covering eyes shouting, and maybe pointing "What the hell is THAT??", in the direction of his c/sock.

MrNutt
    Free Member

right, I'm off to the pool, I'm taking a can of deep heat spray and god help them if they are Jewish!! 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)

The topic ‘Feeling Liberated? (rant content)’ is closed to new replies.