Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Feeling generous? M S Society content
  • Dickyboy

As some of you may remember my sister in law passed away in September courtesy of Dignitas after suffering with multiple sclerosis for 10yrs. In her memory my wife and I will be running two half marathons this year in aid of M S Society, one this Sunday & one in October. Thanks for any donations in advance 👍

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-display/showROFundraiserPage?userUrl=RichardStaines2&pageUrl=1

bearnecessities

I’m in; that was a very sobering read. Good luck.

Spin
    Free Member

Done.

Dickyboy

Thanks you two, means a lot to our family, my brother in particular, because of lock down Good Friday was the first time since I’d seen him since dropping them both off at the airport 😕

andeh

In and good luck!

My dad was diagnosed when I was young, luckily it’s been a very steady decline for him, but he’s really starting to struggle lately.

Dickyboy

Many thanks again for the various donations, just fuelling up for the first half marathon, fingers crossed I’ll manage it within 2hrs so it’ll all be over by 11am 🙏

jimmy

Done. Good luck!

Dickyboy

Unfortunately my luck ran out & an old injury reared it’s head after just 3 miles, which considering I’ve been running between 7.5 & 10.5 miles every Sunday since early Feb is particularly annoying ☹️ at least my wife finished her run & we are signed up for the race in October, so 6 months to repair and retrain. On the plus side we’ve raised about £1400 for M S Society.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Feeling generous? M S Society content’ is closed to new replies.