**** Massive clearout as I'm injured and won't be doing much riding this year

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale **** Massive clearout as I'm injured and won't be doing much riding this year

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • **** Massive clearout as I'm injured and won't be doing much riding this year
  • vdubber67

Where are you based? Not still near Ticknall are you? (Interested in the cruiser)

The cruiser is in Ticknall, everything else is in Wokingham.

Happy to post anything at cost.

Cruiser:

The chrome’s pitted but still pretty bling, the ‘seatstay’ could do with replacing/reinforceing maybe, but it’s never given way, it’s just bolted on so an easy job for anyone with a length of 1/2″ pipe and a pipe bender. See the other photos on flickr for close ups £50

Pitch Frame:

£400, shock tuned by LOCO, I asked for a Lakes/Peaks/Wales winch up the fire road and plumet down rocky decents tune, and it’s great. So little use that it’s still on the original shock bushings! Helitaped from new, one scratch on the seatstay, and probably a few others I’ve not noticed, but really VVGC. Including the front mech and mounting addapter, seatpost, clamp, headset, chainstay protector.

Lyrics:
    Rebound damper has a leaking seal, so has to be adjusted with an allen key, then blanked off with a bolt. Not a problem in use unless you actualy change it mid day for some bizzare reason. Mission controll damper and u-turn coil. Steerer about 180mm. Medium or firm coil £180

Medium or firm u-turn spring kits £20 (whatever doesn’t sell in the forks) £20

2-step air spring in bits, needs a service hence why it’s out and the coil’s in. £20

Hope wheelset, XC rear, bulb 20mm front, DT double buted spokes and brass niples, EN521 rims, tubeless conversion tape/strips. £160

OEM Pitch wheelset, QR rear, 20mm front, £50

Sektor RL SL, used for about 2 months before upgrading to lyrics. Steerer about 170mm. £170

Probably more stuff off the Pitch if anyone wants to make an offer on anything.

Premier Icon filtertips
    Subscriber

Sorry if it’s on there but what size is the Pitch?

It’s a medium, I’m 6ft and wouldn’t want to me any taller (infact I’d rather have a large as I’ve gone off small frames)

Premier Icon beagle
    Subscriber

Interested in the brakes if u are selling?

If so, model? Condition? Price?

Here or loamy 23 at hotmail dot com

Cheers!

How much for the dog poo on the back wheel of the cruiser?

actualy it’s cat shit most likely

trickydisco

YGM re lyriks

khani

YGM re wheels..

trickydisco

3 emails sent.. Are these still for sale?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘**** Massive clearout as I'm injured and won't be doing much riding this year’ is closed to new replies.