Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • **** comic relief…. not very comic though, is it?
  • alpin
    Free Member

i will not give any money to comic relief. not untill they propose that we give money for them not to have an evening filled with “fun”. a night of johnothan (f*ck off( ross of that other divvy tart schrreching by his side.

french and saunders are not funny. they are not providing me with any comic relief.

send the buggers up a monutain. **** leave them there. self publicicsing bastards. **** cost of putting there would pay for X hundred little dying mounths and as a bonus would mean we don’t have to have their self righteous, sweaty faces on tv.

arrrgh! **** off.

i propse a cull in africa. that’d sort out the food shortages. [winky smiley]

though U2 were taking car of this continent anyhow?

**** i hate tv…. bbc nature programmes one night then this tosh the next. whooping and screeming nonces.

joe1983
    Free Member

5/10 must try harder

terrahawk
    Free Member

oh hello. This evening’s **** has arrived.

alpin
    Free Member

cheers mr hawk.

a hat i shall wear with pride, once you let go of it…..

miketually
    Free Member

Take whatever you would give if it’s funny and give it to a different charity. That’d show them.

lister

there are some odd people around at the moment.

comic relief being unfunny is not a surprise.
    comic relief ‘using’ ‘celebrities’ to report the bad stories is not a surprise.
    comic relief getting celebrities to do things to raise money is not a surprise.

why not give them some money then put a dvd on?

as i said in another thread, it’s 1 day every 2 years when, shock horror, some people try to get the people of the UK to give some money to those less fortunate.

HOW CAN THIS BE A BAD THING?
    we are all in the top 4% of rich people in the world, i think a tenner every 2 years should be possible, even if you do give regularily to other charities as well.

i’m left confused by some peoples views, as ever!

takisawa2

Has to get the Worst Troll o’ the Week award this one.
    Very poor.
    3/10.

At least he gets the Knob o’ the Week award to make up for it.

matt_outandabout

**** i hate tv.

May i suggest turning off then.

CHB

Give some coin you tight bastids!
    Everyone on this forum is richer than most of the world population.
    Give what you feel you can.

shinsplints

I wish I could see Davina & Winkelman going at each other,I’d pay for that.

ton

i like (in a pervy way) davina.
    i would pay too.

shinsplints

Nowt pervy about liking Davina Ton,or do you mean the way you think about her is pervy ? ❓

HTTP404
    Free Member

Perhaps a “Hand Relief” night for you boys then. 🙂

shinsplints

That’s a fund raising event right there…..STW Does Hand Relief

HTTP404
    Free Member

alpin can abstain on account of his grip being soooo tight he might infict self-harm.

he’s well used to gripping something only 25.4mm in diameter 😀

miketually
    Free Member

I think STW does hand relief most days.

Bunnyhop

Take that – swoon.

shinsplints

I think Kimberley & Cheryl probably kept each other warm up that mountain…

johnhoo
    Free Member

so he didn’t find F&S funny? strange that, because I’ve never found them funny.

You can choose which, if any, channels to watch on TV – I guess as we’re all on here, we’re not watching anyway 😉

Also, you can choose whether or not to give to this charity or to any others.

therefore, I give this rant a very poor 1.5 / 10

tomorrow I shall be giving the charity that is DVLA somewhere in the region of £40 in exchange (hopefully) for a certificate that says my car is still roadworthy…

shinsplints

Come to think of it johnhoo I give my local council charity about £90 per month for this thing they speak of as “council tax”.I feel all warm inside knowing that its going to such a worthy cause.

Jamie
    Free Member

For the record F+S have never been funny.

…surprised at Sir Harry of Hill for not being able to come up with any new material for a mere 5 mins of a Comic Relief TV Burp Special tho.

alpin
    Free Member

bbc nature programme, top nosh.

comic relief, scheisse.

what i meant is that there is no consistency…..

as for davina, think at least half of us have something we could put in her mouth to shut her up….. 5 1/2 minutes at least.

HTTP404 – i’ll rub myself against a pillow. prob inflict less damage upon myself that way….. 😮

zaskar
    Free Member

I’ve juts donated £5 but I haven’t watched comic relief since the early 90’s and I’m working in the lab (so hard that I’m on the forum…)

I can’t be bothered to watch tv let alone comic releif but hats off to every donated and the ppl that did something to raise money for needy folks.

I think the poster has a point. I can’t stand the celebs or the crappy duo from 20 years ago. Not everyone will agree.

Still doanated though.

nukeproof
    Free Member

Happy to donate to charities but it might as well be called ‘Celebrity Relief’ rather than comic. Where were the comedians? People off Mock the Week, QI, Buzzcocks etc? Why not have some stand up stuff?

Most of the content like climbing mountains and the Apprentice stuff called have been used on the Children In Need night. Think they need to go back to basics and get the comedy back into Comic Relief

chakaping
    Free Member

How can you rant about Comic Relief without mentioning Corden and Horne?

zokes
    Free Member

They’re not worth mentioning?

shinsplints

What did you think of Horne & Cordens new show ? I loved Gavin & Stacey like most other folk but that show was just gash.IMO of course.

aviemoron
    Free Member

I have to agree with the unfunny bit.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘**** comic relief…. not very comic though, is it?’ is closed to new replies.