Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Fearless Duathlon Llandegla this weekend!
  • cardiff
    Free Member

Posted up about this a while back and there seemed to be a few people getting involved!

Looking forward to it although has anyone else notices how its got a bit longer all of a sudden! Sure it was a 6.4km run and a 4km run not two 7km runs!

Nevermind, just means I’m even less prepared than previously thought!

Good luck if you in it anyhow!

cardiff
    Free Member

bump!

bikehamster

Good fun, had a laugh, glad we only had to do one lap of the reservoir at the end tho’…

Jeffus
    Free Member

Great fun ,, struggling with the stairs this morning 😀

cardiff
    Free Member

Yeah was properly good fun on the whole with some evil bits! That climb on the last lap up the steep bank was just funny!! Not sure how I did exactly but think I was around 1:50 so pretty pleased! Will def do another but with more training going from run to bike/ bike to run!

whytetrash

results available on uberfit events website now, I was 4th in over 40’s, 45th overall…up from 16th and 80th last yr so well chuffed, comedy triathletes on ice moments kept me chuckling too!

cardiff
    Free Member

Yeah just seen them, 4th in 20-29’s and 26th overall, pretty chuffed for my first attempt – now how to improve…….

Yes some of the riding was comedy, but fair play on them for having a go, was proper slippy in places!

Jeffus
    Free Member

Great results , I was 152 absolutely wrecked my knee slipping down a bank in the first 3 Km so jogged, walked most of it, bike was ok just had to spin the big hill then blast the rest, had to stop 3/4 way up the killer climb on the last run couldn’t bend my leg, had to heave myself up using my arms and one leg 😀 really enjoyed it though , would have been nice not to have jiggered myself so soon in, all part of the fun I guess. 😀 yes some dodgy biking going on but I was a dodgy runner so it all evens out..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Fearless Duathlon Llandegla this weekend!’ is closed to new replies.