Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Favourite trail centres for hardtail riding
  • dc1988

Another vote for Nant y Arian, took my hardtail last time I went and had a great time

senorj

I only have a hard tail and I’ve had fun on mine at all the trail centres I’ve visited.
    I have to agree with (thisisnotaspoon,ithink) on trail maintenance. @Afan ,last year I was really wishing I had full sus. on the third day!Ha.
    Whinlatter ,for example, really do seem to be investing car parking money into maintenance. It’s very well looked after imo.

jonesyboy

Loving the Hardtail! Favourite trails are Penmachno double loop, bpw blues reds and I can’t remember which black, coed y Brenin, Eastridge, just done Revs this week, freeride breaking bumps were interesting but nothing to worry about, red downhill into ghetto was ace,  Reddy mc redface.

<span style=”font-size: 0.8rem;”>Problem I have is keeping pace with my boy on his commmencal meta am….</span>

Any trail is fun but the best are the ones where you have little sprints, and plenty of things to pump.

jonesyboy

And another vote for Nant Y Arian!

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Favourite trail centres for hardtail riding’ is closed to new replies.