Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Favourite LS and SS jersey – pics and inspiration needed
  • benp1

I’m looking for some inspiration, going to buy another LS jersey, and you can never really have too many SS ones either

What’s your favourite jersey? Pics helpful obviously! Only 1 vote for SS and LS jersey each

This will be for non-freezing conditions, but interested in your thoughts nonetheless

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Morvélo for both. Blue and black long sleeve, and green short sleeve. Great fit and cut, and nice features like a glasses wipe.
    They have a sale on to 😀

lunge

SS – Planet-X Primavera
    LS – Lusso Breathe

theotherjonv

I used to have a Ground Effect SS jersey, but it got too small and i sold it. Then i got slim again and i wished i hadn’t.

It was a bit like this

Median Strip

but not merino (I don’t get on with merino), and the chest stripe was a sort of chocolate brown with white writing iirc, and the main jersey was sky blue, not royal.

cloudnine
    Free Member

SS.. Morvelo
    LS.. Castelli gabba

The gabba is an awesumz piece of kit.

Daffy

Rapha Classic SS – in Red
    Rapha Long Sleeve – in Orange

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Favourite at the moment is a Morevlo one. I’ve also got a Ground Effect one I really like but the material means it can be a bit saggy at the back if the pockets are loaded up for a long day out.

I don’t think I’ve actually got any LS ones, just SS and arm warmers.

benp1

Lots of love for Morvelo!

My favourite SS jersey is the one I have from the Bear Bones Bikepacking forum

Ordered a LS Howies one earlier but it’s plain black a bit boring. Still on the look out for another one

DT78
    Free Member

My favourite LS is a santini team Belkin top bought for £15, fits really well. SS it’s probably one of my le coqs due to the the fit. Got to be down to what fits you best and is most comfortable.

Kuco

Love my Rapha LS and SS.

postierich
    Free Member

My fave SS roadie but use it off piste
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/uYp13x]Untitled[/url] by Richard Munro, on Flickr
    Just bought a long sleeve top from Alpkit feels nice
    Kepler Velo Long Sleeve [Mens]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Favourite LS and SS jersey – pics and inspiration needed’ is closed to new replies.