Viewing 25 posts - 81 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • Favourite Father Ted lines…
  • iDave
    Free Member

i know it's sublime, oi'm oirish me self

hora
    Free Member

I think I must clarify. When I say I 'knew' I should say they were angst-ridden girls worrying about the church yet letting themselves go with abandon 8)

Olly
    Free Member

i'm amazed no one has posted yet saying father ted is un-funny shite, unless that's what hora meant by 'down with this sort of thing?'

thats because what you say is lies lies lies :p

Kit
    Free Member

"That money was just resting in my account" is the only line I can actually remember, apart from "Will ye have a cup o' tea Father? … ah go-an go-an go-an go-an go-an go-an go-an…"

Ted losing it at Dougal when they're trying to write the Eurovision song too is brilliant!

hora
    Free Member

t®ibal©hief you must like League of Gentleman?

codebauer
    Free Member

"More water"

Crell
    Free Member

AndyP – Member

another vote for That would be an ecumenical matter. Gets used all the time. Particularly in dull work meetings.

[twilight zone]Maybe we're in the same meetings?[/twilight zone] 😯

iDave
    Free Member

On another note, I was at a Divine Comedy gig and Neil Hannon was working through an alphabetical set list shouted by the audience, and to his credit when it reached M, he played My Lovely Horse

Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

My favourite colour? I'd say blue, no grey. No sorry, blue with a hint of grey.

Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

Ted: That's right, Dougal. You see, ordinary shops sell what look like black socks, but if you look closely, you'll see that they're very, very, very, very, very, very, very dark blue.

Dougal:: That's true. I thought my uncle Tommy was wearing black socks, but when I looked at them closely, they were just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very dark blue.

Ted:: Never buy black socks from a normal shop. (whispers) They shaft you every time!

jemima
    Free Member

Farmer 1: No burping sheep has ever won king of the sheep.

Farmer 2: Ah, what about Big Brendan in 1983?

Farmer 1: That was a fluke!

tankslapper
    Free Member

Father Ted: The way I feel now…I could convert gays!

tankslapper
    Free Member

Dougal: It's like a great big tide of jam. But jam made out of… old women.

Ted: What was it [Jack] used to say about the needy? He had a term for them.
    Dougal: A shower of bastards.

2tyred

"A child has been lodged in the Tunnel of Goats… If a nurse could please come to the Tunnel of Goats… A goat and a child have now become lodged together, and a nurse has become involved in the incident… Another nurse is required to remove the nurse mentioned previously…"

Loving this thread.

Coyote
    Free Member

The one where they are playing Cluedo and after being through every possible permatation Ted cracks and asks Dougal to reveal the cards in the envelope. "What cards Ted?"

I fell on the floor and laughed till it hurt at this.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Dougal: Do you believe in God, then Ted?

handyman
    Free Member

just added the series 123 to my netflix list after reading these posts I only saw odd ones due to my living arangements

t-p26
    Free Member

As an aside:

Father Ted: It's a friend of ours, he's dying

Nun: Oh dear, is it serious?

When my father was ill, replace "friend of ours" with "my father", "he`s dying" with "been rushed into critical care unit", and "Nun" with "my manager(at the time)" TRUE

Another vote for orange/blue/grey 😆

My brother is the double of Dermot Morgan. He hates it when I reply to a question with "Right then Ted"

Alek
    Free Member

Just play the **** note Dougal 😀

Ti29er
    Free Member

No dialogue.

When the two of them wake in the morning light of dawn during an overnight drive, Ted still at the wheel.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

When the two of them wake in the morning light of dawn during an overnight drive, Ted still at the wheel.

Quality moment!

Brother_Will
    Free Member

Father Dougal: Bishops love sci-fi!

tankslapper
    Free Member

Gotta have T!

takisawa2

After much encouragement from Ted, Dougal finally realises he has the no 11 raffle ticket…
    "Sorry Ted, I had it upside down there".

Viewing 25 posts - 81 through 105 (of 105 total)

The topic ‘Favourite Father Ted lines…’ is closed to new replies.