Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • favourite Britain’s Got Talent act?
  • alpin
    Free Member

sat here for the last hours or more watching crap.

think my favourites are:

little dancer boy

flawless

and prehaps this lad’s voice

colnagokid

DJ Talent. you know it!

Onzadog
    Free Member

So, is it going to be one singer and one dance crew every night? Isn’t that what variety is all about?

D’oh!

billybob
    Free Member

diversity.

Thought it was a shame the bland singer got through.

DickBarton

The end credits are my favourite act…utter mince tv…wife switches it on and I leave the room (althougha dmittedly all I then do is go surf the web and waste time…hardly bettering myself!)

samuri
    Free Member

It’s not worth watching as soon as they’ve weeded out the mentally ill people. Although the darth vader chap is showing promise.

trademark
    Free Member

weeded out the mentally ill people

LOL ^^
    So very true though and also the only time I watch it. Pure comedy.

alpin
    Free Member

or the breakdancing 73 year old.

Drac

The end credits.

Smee
    Free Member

The belly dancer from sunday night.

G
    Free Member

No real problem with talent shows, just boils my piss that they deliberately leave absolute twunts in so that the audience can laugh at them and Simon Cowell can get a rise by slating them. Absoloute shite

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

just boils my piss that they deliberately leave absolute twunts in so that the audience can laugh at them

Yeah I tend to agree with that – the ‘best’ acts don’t stay in, just a selection of decent performers and a load of the clowns (such as DJ Talent, the eye candy belly dancer and the drag belly dancer). Completely devalues it as a competition.

bigsi
    Free Member

Always makes me laugh that a talent show is judged by 2 people who have no talent what so ever, Piers & Ms Holden.

FFS if your going to have this type of sh1te on TV at least try to give it some credability by having judges who can either act, sing, juggle monkies or at least do something of note other than just ‘being famous’

Typical ITV braindead rubbish (IMHO)

elaineanne
    Free Member

flawless are brilliant but i also like Diversity..competition here guys !

KonaTC

it has to be Andy the dancer

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

You say “Talent, Its DJ Talent”

I say ” Nob off you retard ! ”

BigDummy
    Free Member

I have never seen this programme. It doesn’t sound as though I’m missing much. One of the great things about having a job where it is mandatory to pretend you’re working for most of the evening is that you don’t have to watch television. 🙂

andywhit
    Free Member

Not seen a minute of it (except the youtube links of that hairy Scottish woman on all the news sites)

pedalhead
    Free Member

Me & the mrs love it. One of those guilty pleasures, particularly for the frequent car-crash moments. Mind you, I do think the producers should have a psychiatrist or two on standby as some of those acts are clearly delusional & complete mentalists. Susan Boyle is totally overrated imho, and has only been such a sensation because she has a reasonable voice, whilst at the same time looking like a complete hag. If she was a stunner & sung at her “ok but not exactly Maria Carey” level of ability, nobody would have looked twice. Both dance groups are truly inventive and fantastic to watch & I predict one of them will win. I also really liked the rather eager escapologist, but sadly he was booted out last night.

oldgit
    Free Member

Why weren’t you watching Ashes to Ashes? he had a search warrant and everything.

Oggles
    Free Member

Grand master Fred, Loughborough’s very own break dancing 73 year old.

The two dance groups are great too. I disagree with the singers being put through, they should be saved for the x factor.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

the adverts

Swiftacular
    Free Member

My main problem with the “Boyle”, is that when she isn’t singing, which she clearly has a talent for, she seems completely insane.
    Diversity so far.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘favourite Britain’s Got Talent act?’ is closed to new replies.