Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Favour to ask- Soul owners with wrap sticker panel
  • Northwind

Could I please beg a favour? I’m doing a custom sticker design and I want it to more or less match the Soul wrap panel. Does anyone fancy measuring the length of the panel for me?

Thanks for your help in advance!

_daveR
    Free Member

I won’t be able to do it until this evening now (on train already!) but if no one else has by then, I’ll do it.

caffeineoldbean
    Free Member

Ha just went to garage so I could measure that for you and slowly came to the realization that I had loaned my soul to a mate. Thanks for the heads up.

bol

Email Cy. He may be able to send you the original file.

swanny853

Solaris do? I would guess the length would be the same although the tubing might be different

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Measures 300mm. What you gonna have as your text? Northwind? Gnarpoon? 😀

swanny853

Solaris is 305mm. That’s a medium. On the top of the tube the panel starts about 100mm from the end of the weld to the head tube.

Northwind

Cheers folks! Not totally sure I’m going to run with this plan but that’s a massive help.

I think I’m going to go with, controversially, “COTIC”

Northwind

PS,

[url=https://flic.kr/p/nNpS31]IMG_2739[/url] by Northwindlowlander, on Flickr

Paul said they didn’t do a wrap Hemlock because the lines of the wrap clashed with the lines of the frame. To be fair, he’s right, but the other thing that clashes with the lines of the frame, is all the other lines of the frame. So I reckon it works. It’s a simpler design than the OEM (square ends) but it worked out alright. Top work from Slik.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Looks good Andrew, top work squire!.

bubs

Why did I have to see that re-spray. Love the colour – like Turner anodised orange. Thinking how good Orange apple green would look on my reborn Hemlock now.

Northwind

It is actually ano rather than paint- Steve the Anodiser did it. Works out pretty competitive with paint, the colour’s actually pretty different from how I saw it but I reckon it’s better.

There’s a proper “old dog new tricks” thread coming as soon as the wheels are done so I’ll post more about it then, this was more so I could give a proper thankyou to everyone that helped or tried to help as I’d actually decided on totally different sizes, which would have been ugly!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Favour to ask- Soul owners with wrap sticker panel’ is closed to new replies.