Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • faulty goods through classifieds/ Lyrik problem.
  • alpin
    Free Member

mate bought a coil U-turn through the classifieds – not this site – and the motion control does not work. the floodgate turns but does not always engage in the high ‘on’ position. when it does there is no change in the forks performance, i.e. it doesn’t ‘lockout’.

anyone experienced similar?

what is the usual course of action re. faulty goods via a private forum?

soma_rich
    Free Member

has he adjusted the floodgate so thats its fully open, the fork will not lock-out if he has.

On my Reba its teh little bronze adjuster on top of the motion contoller. if he plays with that it will adjust how easily you can blow through the lock out.

jam-bo

Is the threshold set too low?

alpin
    Free Member

i too have a lyrik, albeit 2-step and the motion control is the same.

i’ve twiddled the knobs but to no avail.

i think ‘ash’ from these here parts also has a lyrik u-turn and said he was experiencing problems. can’t remember what exactly but wondered if it was the same…

qwerty
    Free Member

my coil RS Rev did this if been upside down = just pump em a few times and oil sorts itself out = lockout works

alpin
    Free Member

pump up a coil fork?

the motion control system is different on a lyrik as that of a Rev, i have both albeit both air sprung.

AndyPaice
    Free Member

” alpin – Member

pump up a coil fork?”

Pump = compress/bounce on the fork to get the damping oil flowing through the system and flush out any air bubbles.

alpin
    Free Member

ah ha. i’ve bounced it, twiddled it, right-way up, upside-down. nothing.

a call to sram is in order, i think.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘faulty goods through classifieds/ Lyrik problem.’ is closed to new replies.