Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Fat waiter returns…..
  • allthepies
    Free Member

Rafa to the Toon.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35784544

3 month year contract apparently 🙂

Gibbysrabbit
    Free Member

I wonder if there’s any getout clause if they’re relegated or is he confident enough that it won’t happen?

scandal42
    Free Member

Love to see him managing in the Champ next season

timc
    Free Member

best manager Newcastle have had that i can remember in my lifetime, quite a catch…

tough ask to keep them up, they are in with a chance, id expect them to be a lot more solid at the back & at least have some tactics now! 😀

EDIT: forgot about Sir Bobby RIP

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

They could of waited until after Monday night!

muggomagic

Think you’re also forgetting about Joe Kinnear.

[video]http://youtu.be/4_s3vBNeTy8[/video]

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Rafa, Jose and Pep all in the Prem next year? Should be fun.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

I think its just pep in the premiership next year 🙂

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I think its just pep in the premiership next year

Top bantz 😀

binners

Nice to see Newcastle conducting their dirty washing business in the same dignified and professional manner we’ve come to expect from the club. Apparently the Wally with the Brolly has been taking training sessions all week while Mike Ashley runs around trying to get someone in so that he could sack him!

On a positive note though, If by some miracle they manage to stay up, I wonder if Jose can induce another meltdown 🙂

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fOaZYhTd2BU[/video]

SaxonRider

I am not an active follower of football, but if I have ever supported a team, it would be Newcastle. That said, there must be something gravely wrong at the club that means they have to sack manager after manager.

At the same time, poor Steve McLaren just doesn’t inspire confidence in anyone. I don’t know why, but the only surprise for his career is that he landed a premiership job after England.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

there must be something gravely wrong at the club

ransos
    Free Member

best manager Newcastle have had that i can remember in my lifetime, quite a catch…

You’re young, right?

spacemonkey

Love to see him managing in the Champ next season

+1

His Fergie-induced meltdown while with the Dippers was probably bigger than Keegan’s 20 odd years ago. Would be hilarious to see him take Ashley’s club into the Championship.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

There is a relegation get-out clause in the contract, so I imagine he would jump if they go down.

timc
    Free Member

ransos – Member
    You’re young, right?

34…

andymc06
    Free Member

I see all the Mancs have come out of the woodwork to have a pop just because he is an ex-Liverpool manager. How did you enjoy last night boys? 🙂

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

They’re hurting, that’s all.

Meanwhile, for those that think the Geordies are a little delusional – Van Gaal is away wi it

mikey74
    Free Member

Benitez has been a poor manager since he won the Champions League with Liverpool, so it’s not as much of a coup as everyone is making out.

I would really love to see Newcastle go down (mainly because of Ashley).

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

West Ham are worth a bet tomorrow.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Fat waiter returns…..’ is closed to new replies.