Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Fat guy across America
  • molgrips
    Free Member
    downhilldave

40 stones 😯 😯 😯

qwerty
    Free Member

I’ll see you your fat guy across America & raise you my fat guy across America

😉

Glad he got shot of that Mongoose and onto the GT. Inspiring.

peter1979
    Free Member

Fair play to him, he sounds like he’s battling quite a few demons out there. His post about his wife and their separation is a little odd. Its not easy to figure out exactly how far he has ridden what with all the stops in hotels for days here and there. That Mongoose, I guess not many bikes would last long with 40 stone and trailer.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I feel a bit of a git writing it as the achievement of doing what he’s doing for a man of his size is quite extraordinary but I can’t warm to the idea of him getting people to pay for his living and travel expenses while he researches and promotes a book about the trip.

SaxonRider

I genuinely don’t want to be negative, but it is not clear from his entries just how much progress he has made. Nor, might I add, is it especially good writing.

At the same time, I wish him the best.

irc

Well since he’s been on the road since early June and isn’t west of New York yet I think his time is running out. Still only doing 12 mile days on fairly flat terrain.

He won’t be at the Rockies before winter. Going south to get warmer conditions will add 1500-2000 miles to his trip.

I’d like to see him doing it but it isn’t looking good.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

just internet money raising bollocks

Still only doing 12 mile days on fairly flat terrain.

whats he doing for the other 23 hours 15 minutes a day?

should be called “I’m a fat guy because I’m a lazy ****……across America”

ninfan
    Free Member

whats he doing for the other 23 hours 15 minutes a day

Carb Loading.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

whats he doing for the other 23 hours 15 minutes a day?

At 40 stone I expect he’s sitting in a shady corner sweating

rene59
    Free Member

I genuinely don’t want to be negative, but it is not clear from his entries just how much progress he has made.

If people are paying his way via donations he is hardly going to be in a rush is he. Plus he’s got a book to write and media people to keep in contact with. Not to mention the marketing and social media shite to do to keep funds coming in.

On the bright-side when all that dries up he will have less distance to travel to get home once if he gives up.

AlasdairMc

I don’t think he’ll be losing much of his weight on 12 miles a day, unless he’s not eating much at all.

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

It sounded good but why the sodding #### do people who set these tasks feel the need to get funded by strangers to complete or even attempt their own personal challenge.

I have 6 stone to lose to get down to what I want to be but I sure am not going to do it for the love of other people’s money and the vanity of social media for pity’s sake.

🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Fat guy across America’ is closed to new replies.