• This topic has 45 replies, 40 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by lunge.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Fat Friday, what you eating?
  • tomhoward

Just placed my order for collection at the new Five Guys in Harrogate.

Triple cheeseburger W/Grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, pickle and relish
    Fries
    Salted caramel milkshake

ton

porage, with peanut butter, honey and strawberries.

not that fat really, but a blt for dinner

lunge

Steak. A huge piece of steak.
    Garlic potatoes.
    Weiss beer.

johndoh
    Free Member

Harrogate here too – I am eating plain cashew nuts at my desk.

sbob
    Free Member

It’s breakfast time in my world, so bacon.

iainc

Friday morning tradition of roll and lorne sausage at work, every Friday 🙂

pondo

Milk and a banana for breakfast, salmon salad for lunch, not sure what for tea. I’ve lost a stone this month and hope to keep cracking on with that, so it’ll be fairly healthy. 🙂 The beer, however, won’t be. 🙁

big_scot_nanny

I’m girding my loins for family takeaway and enfored 80s kids move night. I think Chinese food will feature heavily. Yum!

peteimpreza

Just inhaled a foot long cheese straw , Yum .

Big stack of burgers awaits for tea .

nbt

MacMillan Coffee morning here. Just had four home made onion bhajis with cucumber raita. i can feel the burn kicking in already, they;re bloody lovely. Going back for more.

Chocolate fudge cake to follow, I can hear my arteries screamin when I look at it, it looks so rich

bikebouy
    Free Member

6 down, 12 to go!!

chewkw
    Free Member

Lunch soon – pitta bread with pickle herring, scramble eggs, pickle beetroot and spring onion.
    Drink – freshly grind coffee with sugar in Presse by bobble

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Just off to savage a sausage roll from the bakery opposite my front door.

mattbee

Hoping to persuade the wife to go out for dinner this eve. Golden Lion in Southwick does an awesome venison burger…

DezB
    Free Member

Out to Italian for leaving do tonight, so saving myself. There’s a Five Guys next door if the portions are too small 🙂

Golden Lion in Southwick – hmm.. a local 🙂

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

Definition- Fat Friday, also commonly referred to as ‘Greeday’, is the last Friday of the month where one can simply binge on any food one desires. Fat Friday is set aside for those who maintain healthy bodyweight on normal days and not for the continuously gluttonous or obese.

🙄 Do many people on here qualify for this. Fish and Chips for me 🙂

unklehomered
    Free Member

cinnamon whirl thing, also bought Jalapeno bread which I ate much of walking back to the office. And a Marzipan Ritter Sport… I may have slightly panicked in the coop.

tomhoward

Fiiiine…. Fatter Friday then…

Drac

I’ve just woke up so going to find some breakfast.

stumpy01

tomhoward & lunge are currently winning this, I reckon. Jealous on both counts.

We’ve got a company come into work today who will be dishing out Paella; so that should be good.

Dunno why, but the McMillan cake thing didn’t get any traction here at work this year. Normally we end up with about 20 cakes, so that’s a bit of a shame….!

ocrider

nbt…. Just had four home made onion bhajis with cucumber raita. i can feel the burn kicking in already, they’re bloody lovely. Going back for more.

Great minds, etc…. Samosas and Pakoras with raita and chutney

Bregante

Working from home today.

Just had a 12″ baguette stuffed with some leftover tandoori chicken, mint raita, salad and a bit of mango (basically a kebab).

Might have some crisps in a bit. And a biscuit or two….

dknwhy

Our MacMillan coffee morning was yesterday (but I missed it as I had the day off).
    One of the girls saved me a piece of chocolate fruit cake (which i’ve just inhaled!). Yummy!

FuzzyWuzzy

Lunch soon – pitta bread with pickle herring, scramble eggs, pickle beetroot and spring onion.

I hope you don’t need to talk to people for the rest of the afternoon!

I’m making do with a Mars Bar for lunch, hopefully fish & chips for dinner. I don’t think I’ll be getting any of my 5 a day today…

SaxonRider

Two apples here at my desk.

No idea what’s to come later, but I know there is a stash of marshmallows in the baking supply cupboard at home.

nbt

Popped out for lunch. Oasis kebabs lunchtime special, small chicken kebab and chips. Cuppe shortly, then that chocolate cake. Yum

dannyh
    Free Member

So far:

Veggie samosa from the guy who brings them to our office still warm.
    Slice of cake from the MacMillan Coffee Morning in the office.
    Large southern fried chicken goujon and sweet chilli wrap.
    Lamb samosa.

I really have no willpower on a Friday.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Morrisons own southern fried chicken bites and spicy wedges, off set with a fruit salad of melons, grapes and strawberrys

slowoldman

MacMillan Coffee morning here

Here too. Danish for breakfast and some samosa and a bit of quiche ready for lunch.

Tonight will be homemade keema and veg curries and Hoegaarten.

tomhoward

Having now finished off five guys (fnar fnar) it appears that I didn’t order fries, so much as a pot of salt, seasoned with chips. Will let them off this time as its newly opened, and from other stores they’ve been better, but they are on a final warning on that front.

Right, Macmillan coffee morning cake table, come to daddy….

trail_rat
    Free Member

Had home made pancakes this morning with banana , lemon juice and sugar on .

Currently having 2 slices of left over home made pizza from tuesday night . Chorizo , spinach and mozzerella

Just put 2 trays of sour dough buttys in the oven for tonights bbq where there shall be salt brisket , steak and cheese burgers and garlic butter pork chop 🙂

Coyote
    Free Member

Mixed kebab sandwich from “Rice and 3” in Bolton. Very yummy.

blader1611
    Free Member

Just had a wrap filled with roasted new potatoes,ham and beetroot and then polished off a home made baked cheesecake. I felt like that was not enough cake so thought i best have a cadburys mini roll just to top myself up. Luckily i havent moved from the sofa all day so that will have burnt loads of calories!

binners

Big steak and chips for later, so I’m virtually starving myself. So just the butty of champions…

+

+

JackHammer

MacMillan coffee morning at work today. OMG so much cake.

*slips into food induced coma*

perchypanther
    Free Member

@binners – Needs beetroot 😉

slowoldman

That quiche was fabulous.
    Sadly, none left for seconds.

Xylene
    Free Member

This evening I had

Eggs benedict with parmaham, hand made muffins
    Fancy fries with wasabi mayo and homemade ketchup
    Double chocolate brownies, with homemade ice cream, caramel snap topping
    2xDuvel 2xNest IPA 2xHoegarden

Fantastic restaurant just next door to the house

tomhoward

Just wondering on this Macmillan coffee/cake thing, do the BHF or Diabetes UK have smoking mornings in return?

RustySpanner

A Ritter Sport?
    That’s pure Destiny’s Child……

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Fat Friday, what you eating?’ is closed to new replies.