Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 128 total)
  • Fat Familes
  • Kuco

I thought I was a bit over weight but FFS one woman over 30 stone and hopes to lose 3 stone so she can get the airplane tray down 😯 Then they cry because they eat to much then start eating to cheer themselves up, she uses a disabled trolley around the supermarket to shop with. WALK you lazy cow it may actually do you some good. Her poor son is skinny as a rake I think thats because he's basically a slave for them.

Kuco

19 stone of her is FAT if that isn't a shock to make you lose weight I don't know what is.

wombat

I was staying at at the Holiday Inn Express in Stirling a few years back and went to the Brewers Fayre (or whatever) over the road for my tea. At the next table was a large family (any 2 would have weighed more than the 4 of my family us 😯 ). The Husband had a large starter, a mixed grill and something with custard (enough to have kept me going for 3 days).

Back at the hotel,watching the football in the Great Room downstairs, fat family from the pub come in and sit in the corner like a heard of Jabba the Hutts. A couple of chaps had ordered a Dominos Pizza and were eating them in front of the telly, could see the lardies looking in an envious way at the pizza, It did look quite nice admittedly but there's only so much a person can eat in a couple of hours…..or so I thought.

30 mins later 4 HUGE pizzas arrive (they must have been about 18" across)and are consumed by the huge family. I was staggered!! 😯

Kuco

I mean fair play if they are genuinely going to try to lose weight but how can you let yourself get in that state.

br
    Free Member

At DisneyLand/World (whichever is in Florida) we were amazed by the fat people using the (disabled) trolleys – we saw them walk/stand in the queues…

BigSteve
    Free Member

Why oh why do people on this site always have a go at the obese. Try being 30 stone plus. It's no **** life.

And before you bunch of arseholes ask – yes I have!!!!

allthepies
    Free Member

>And before you bunch of arseholes ask – yes I have!!!!

Ridden the wave ?

Jamie
    Free Member

BigSteve – Member
    Why oh why do people on this site always have a go at the obese. Try being 30 stone plus. It's no **** life.

And before you bunch of arseholes ask – yes I have!!!!

At the risk of sounding like an arsehole…..yes you have what?

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Fair play she has lost a pound after the first week- I assume this was just emptying the fluff out of her belly button (s)

BigSteve
    Free Member

El Chupacabras – Member

At the risk of sounding like an arsehole…..yes you have what?

Been 30 stone plus.

fotorat
    Free Member

weve done this before same debate on Alcohol and Drugs, some people feel sorry for them and some wish them a quick and painful death – yawn!!!

Kuco

Where did I wish them a painful death or said I feel sorry for them? I'm just baffled how people let themselves get that big but fair play to them they all reached their target weights.

crazyjohnyblows
    Free Member

your allowed on a plane when you way 30 stone? surly u
    a) cant fit in the seat
    b)the pressure on the floor from her feet would be to great and the floor would collapse
    c)she could explode as the aircraft looses pressure
    d)they cant provide enougth food for her
    e)what would she do when she needed the toilet…they r little doors…u cant fit a whale in them…they would just have to dribble and leak everywere
    f)would she have to sit at an emergancy exit in order to actually make it into a seat which would violate the rules about competent people being sat near the emergancy exits…people would que up and she would just huff and puff.

the only posotive i can see is that if a hole was to appear in the fusularge then she would be able to bung the hole up and save every1.

nonk
    Free Member

why did you weigh that much steve?

RealMan
    Free Member

Anyone else think that anyone over 20 stone should be put into a zoo?

Mr_C
    Free Member

RealMan – Member

So, Realman are you going to tell this guy he's being put in a Zoo?

Jamie
    Free Member

Mr_C:

So, Realman are you going to tell this guy he's being put in a Zoo?

Nah, would get David Haye to do it.

ton

realman, i bet you would not dare stand infront of a fit strong healthy 20stone+ bloke and say that……..

RealMan
    Free Member

First of all I would like to meet a fit strong and healthy 20 stone bloke.

nonk
    Free Member

pulls up chair…go on ton have im.

allthepies
    Free Member

>First of all I would like to meet a fit strong and healthy 20 stone bloke.

gaydar.com ?

ton

come and ride with me.
    anywhere you want.
    come on one of the forum rides, lakes one on the 24th.

RealMan
    Free Member

Are you saying you're 20+ stone, and would consider yourself fit, strong, and healthy?

Big-M
    Free Member

LOL at realman……really?

ton

oh yes, why

ton

oh yes, why

RealMan
    Free Member

I'm sorry, but really? Could you get a doctor to agree with that?

ton

come on the ride
    and stand infront of me and tell me i should be in a zoo.

Kuco

That hole must be getting pretty deep now.

nonk
    Free Member

drac n crikey to the forum.

allthepies
    Free Member

"Realman" must be about 7st wringing wet from some of his previous pics 😆

BigSteve
    Free Member

RealMan – Member

No – ****'s like you should be though.

"according to american tv, i should eat more yogurt" – and why shouldn't the obese be allowed on planes. The only valid point you make is about the toilets. Personally I don't have a problem paying extra for the privilege – I certainly didn't mind paying for an extra seat, but I did object when they wouldn't guarantee that the seats would be together.

nonk – Member
    why did you weigh that much steve?

At least someone with something sensible to say. Too much in – too little out. Simple as. Started with a rugby injury.

crazyjohnyblows
    Free Member

i dont think 20 stone is gonna make much of an attraction at a zoo u dont have to be all that fat to be 20 stone…not sure 30 stone would either…those fat 50 stone people from texas would…but people wouldnt like them they would just go "yuk"

Big-M
    Free Member

I'll come on the ride, happy to stand next to ton and shake another 20 stone 6'4" fit and healthy bloke by the hand!!

ton

more than welcome Big M

nonk
    Free Member

its a classic steve injury stops play but you keep eating the same then its a fekker to shift.

RealMan
    Free Member

I don't think I'd stand in front of you and say it, I'd probably wait until a hill..

If 20 stone is then an acceptable weight – where you can still be classed as fit healthy and strong, how fat do you think is too fat? 25 stone? 30 stone? 50? Or can they still be fit, healthy, strong, and willing to ride with an 18 year old who weighs 8.5 stone?

nonk
    Free Member

realman?

Jamie
    Free Member

I just like the way all the big fellas have such apt names 😉

Kuco

Being 20 stone doesn't make you unhealthy imo unless your carrying nearly 2/3 of it as fat as the woman in the program was.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 128 total)

The topic ‘Fat Familes’ is closed to new replies.