• This topic has 12 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by J0N.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Fat Clubbers – the future is here and the future is…….. (update content)
  • marsdenman
    Free Member

screen grabs……. 😆

Only taken me 8 weeks to work out how to grab an image that goes beyond visible screen….. 😳 but hey, I live in a former luddite a stronghold and someone has to uphold the tradition – whilst starting a business and (currently) acting as works manager for the various trades working on renovations ChezMM….

Big up’s and all that to al still on board and plugging away, and thanks for your ongoing ‘thanks for running this’ comments on the e-mails……
    Oh, big up to me please – finally dropped below 15 stone last week, I’m thinking it was a fluke caused by stress and lack of (healthy) fluid intake…. don’t know what tomorrows weigh in will bring…

grynch
    Free Member

congrats Chris.. I think I’ve done a massive fail this week, I haven’t been on the scale yet ( it stares at me every morning from the bathroom !! ) but I think I’ve actually managed to PUT ON a couple of pounds this week.

oops.

now.. where did I leave that bacon buttie. 😯 😕

marsdenman
    Free Member

grynch – i fear my thoughts on lack of fluid intake etc are true – just done a ‘pre weigh in’ and i’m showing 15st2 again……
    only myself to blame though – mrs mm have passed like ships in the night this last week and the house is upside down with trades folk so i suggested I meet her off the train last night and catch up over a beer or three which ended up with mezze plate and a pizza…… 😳

grynch
    Free Member

but isn’t pizza one of the four basic food groups? ( I hope so .. our house isn’t in a tip… no more than usual anyway but mrs and I also went out for pizza, along with a tiny wee bit of wine a couple of nights ago. )
    btw — what are you having done to Chateau Marsden?

marsdenman
    Free Member

Chez Marsden is having the ‘brownfield site’ that was the driveway converted to a courtyard area so raised beds going in and flags / cobbles going down, we also rent the adjoining plot as an allotment so they have cleared that, put a couple of raised veg beds in and there’ll be a bench made from spare bits from the courtyard – not spending too much on ‘the plot’ as it’ll never be ours…. closer to the road there’s new tarmac going dowm, could not see the sense in spending on flags to get them full of cack and oil….
    internally, lounge and master bed being decorated – its been done once on phase one renovation 4 years ago but we’ve had the roof re-done which meant all internal ceiling needed skimming and some remedial work on the plaster in other rooms got done as well, net result all rooms need a lick of paint again – we’ll have to do the rest as funds / time permit….. 😕

Be nice to have the courtyard done, we’ve not been able to use the outside for anything but parking since we moved in, roll on the first barbie and G+T in the evening…..

Must dash – got to clean up the fireplace and hearth before they paint, (a job for ‘brick acid’) then the wood-burner can go back in 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

Oh, big up to me please – finally dropped below 15 stone last week, I’m thinking it was a fluke caused by stress and lack of (healthy) fluid intake…. don’t know what tomorrows weigh in will bring…

…either that or you just had a big poo mate 😉

I am thinking i might do ok this week, restricted myself to 1800 calories per day as found myself drifting towards the 2500 range last week…and 3000-4000 over the weekend. Thing is i reckon that is just about enough to sustain me as after doing a 37 mile ride and 7 mile run mon/tue respectively felt a bit grouchy on wednesday so might need to up the base intake.

marsdenman
    Free Member

jamie – now you mention it…………… :-0

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Wish I’d joined up – a bout of gastro enteritis last week saw me drop nearly a stone.

Wouldn’t rush to do it again though

Sandwich

Still not lost any weight, shape is changing though. Wll submit e-mail weigh in when I actually lose some more weight. Mrs S is objecting to the amount of exercise making me dozy in the evening. (For those that know me, more dozy than normal!)

GreenK
    Free Member

MM,

May actually have a loss to report this week after weeks of no movement!!

Jamie
    Free Member

So looking at that screengrab one person has lost 32lbs? Woah!

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Cheers marsdenman.
    Why do Fridays come around so quickly?? 😯

Off to try out our new wine bar in a few minutes, so if I’ve lost any weight this week it’ll be a miracle! 8)

J0N
    Free Member

I thought this thread was on another subject completely along the same lines as Fat Roadies. Dissapointed. Not that I’m in to fat clubbers. I be going then.
    Good on those weight loosers….wish I had the will power to lose the excess lbs.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Fat Clubbers – the future is here and the future is…….. (update content)’ is closed to new replies.