Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Fat Club update for 06.03.09
  • marsdenman
    Free Member

Apologies for the rampant tardiness in the update – it’s been a bliddy mental week……..

Just 14 of us proffering figures this week….

Already getting enquiries as to wether fat club will roll on past the 12 weeks, let me know if interested – dunno wether to roll over with ust the remaining members or open the doors to 2009 Qtr 2 Fat Club…..

And, note the new development – beter tahn Bold New Graphics I give you a new column- loss as % of start weight………

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Cheers marsdenman…how many weeks left cos I’ve lost track?

Jamie
    Free Member

What week are we even on at the mo? I do not know if it is worth rolling on past 12 weeks if the numbers keep dwindling.

Is anyone actually near their target weights btw? I am 3lbs off my 147lbs target but have several all day things coming up over the next week so that may change.

Edit: It must have taken me 5 mins to write my message otherwise i would have seen FC post the same question i did 😯

FoxyChick
    Free Member

jamie, you want to lose 147lbs?????? 😯

8)

Onzadog
    Free Member

I’ve pretty much gone back to where I’ve started what with the honeymoon and being too ill to exercise (but well enough to keep eating).

My vote is to keep going if we’ve got the numbers. I might be in with a chance then!

steviep
    Free Member

I would like to keep going too. I wont hit my target in the 12 weeks but am consistently losing weight at a lb a week so hopefully by May I will be there.

Jamie
    Free Member

FoxyChick:

jamie, you want to lose 147lbs??????

Sure do.

Hi!

:mrgreen:

marsdenman
    Free Member

This week (as in 13.03.06) weigh in is week 10.

Happy to take a vote on a roll over and I know there has been the odd enquiry about ‘signing up’ these last few weeks so i may well open the doors again…..
    Regards
    C

Right, off out now, photo shoot to do, oddly enough the end of it will be just by the local pub (well, one of ’em – Tunnel End for anyone local…..)

bionicwoman
    Free Member

sorry will have my weight for you next week have had a nightmare few weeks, but have actually done my first short mtb ride after the knee replacement 😀

Tracker1972
    Free Member

hmm, might have missed my last weigh in and this week. Been fairly static recently though.

forge197
    Free Member

I’ve not weighed in for a week but will send an update tomorrow AM.

I’d like it to continue, I’d also like to have lost more!!

miketually
    Free Member

The way I’m heading I might be joining the next one. Chips four times this week – not good!

Surfr
    Free Member

I quietly stopped posting results as I plateaued at 14.7 and even with commuting 14 miles a day on the bike now, nothing is budging. I am probably converting fat to muscle. Still weighing every day though just to be sure.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Fat Club update for 06.03.09’ is closed to new replies.