Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Fat Bike Gathering – North Wales Sept 27,28,29th
  • JohnClimber
    Free Member

Calling all “Fat Bike” riders.

In the past all the previous meetings have been in the far north.

Well this is just a heads up for those around the M62 area and down to the south coast.

Around a dozen riders have confirmed to come along via the UK Fat Bike forum for 2 or the 3 days of the weekend of September 27,28,29th.

We car camping, self catering or camper vanning at a camp site just a short way away from Barmouth.

There is no plan, it’s a do as you fancy get together, some riders are riding the hills to the north to Pont Scethin and then down to Barmouth for fish and chips and beer etc.
    Some are riding the leisurely Mawddach Trail and others are riding the CYB trails.

Then getting together again for the evenings.

For more details please let me know, either on here, the UK Fat Bike forum or via email (address in profile).

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Anyone miss this?

singlespeedstu

*Smells desperation*

😆

flashes
    Free Member

Well I’ll be there, should be good……

Mantastic
    Free Member

John, move me into the 50/50 bucket. I am struggling to get cover at work after a number of folks have left recently. Will be speaking very nicely to some folks at work next week.

If I don’t make it I will make sure I reimburse you for any camping fee’s you stumped up.

Fingers crossed though

Typically it’s the meeting nearest to me and now struggling to get there grrrrr bloody banks

Imabigkidnow
    Free Member

I woulda come but I’m going somewhere where I’m getting so excited I can’t sleep.

Oh and I need to get round to searching this forum to find the name of the guy I need to email to get accepted on that forum.

If ‘he’ reads this first .. I’ve signed up under the same username, please can you verify me.

scotroutes

* waves *

It should work without any manual intervention but I will have a look at it later (out and about at the moment)

scotroutes

Imabigkidnow – please email me

motorman
    Free Member

In the past all the previous meetings have been in the far north.

FFS…since when has Edinburgh been the “Far North”
    5 hr drive south for some of us 😉

scotroutes

motorman – I’ll be in Speyside soon and looking to organize some fatrides up in your neck of the woods.

motorman
    Free Member

*Waves*

Imabigkidnow
    Free Member

scotroutes

YGM

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Imabigkidnow, I guess your chosen name went to spam along with the 30+ spammer emails the site gets everyday.

Anyway, you able to get on the site now.

Shame you can’t come to North Wales for Fat 5

Imabigkidnow
    Free Member

Yep I can log in now thanks.

Bit of a bummer but the Magical Kingdom will just have to do instead this time (I’m sure it’ll still be stocked with lots of fatties)

I’ll keep my eye’s peeled for the next shindig

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Fat Bike Gathering – North Wales Sept 27,28,29th’ is closed to new replies.