FastForward DT-F4R?

Home Forum Bike Forum FastForward DT-F4R?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FastForward DT-F4R?
  • Premier Icon manmurray
    Subscriber

Went the PX 50 tub route last year after same concerns with the Chinese options (plus they were £300/pair…). Quite happy with them thus far, despite aforementioned tubular horribleness.

Premier Icon njee20
    Subscriber

They do look good, variously tempted by them. They are just Chinese rims, if that sways your decision either way.

mtbmatt

The only FFWD rims that are not rebadged Chinese jobs are the F5’s.
    At FFWD money, I’d be looking at Reynolds.

Premier Icon schmiken
    Subscriber

Get some decent brake pads.

monkeyfudger

F5?

Swayed from Reynolds due to DT hubs, they’re no.1 choice IMO.

Who makes the FFWD stuff? I’d read online somewhere that since the introduction of DARC (lulz, who doesn’t love a good acronym!) they are they’re own design and only used by FFWD. Not that it really matter. They’re getting purchased from an LBS so the support I’ll get with ’em is a big factor

monkeyfudger

Looking at purchasing these in tubular horribleness….anyone any experience with ’em? Looking for opinions on durability and braking performance more than anything. Chinese carbon route would be cheaper, a lot cheaper, but I think I’d prefer to purchase through a proper company and have some backup through the local shop as thoughts of carbonz explosionz could be a constant niggle in the back of my head.

Cheers.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FastForward DT-F4R?’ is closed to new replies.